IGNORED

New bike needs a name

CMCOFFEY

Ehhh, names just sort of happen! My 09 is Sexi 2 Timer. When we bought it a bunch of us were setting around a table at a M&E and we were discussing what to name it. Someone mentioned Two Timer because it was our second Venture, and it is a second generation Venture. Just about that same time someone walked by and admiring the bike said "That sure looks Sexy!" So Sexi 2 Timer was born...

NICE BIKE!!!!!:thumbsup2:

If that were my new ride I would name her "Lela Chante" which means "lots of heart" in the Lakota Indian language,, it may need a little tuning but it sure looks like it has a very big heart and just needs to be ridden!!!!

NICE BIKE!!!!!:thumbsup2:

Puc

antenna's fixed. probably still runs like poo. it has been basically not ridden for 3 years. next weekend I will be pulling her apart and cleaning/syncing carbs, replacing/relocating fuel filter.

Antenna works for a name. I am also a Radar technician so I work on antennas for my job.

antenna's fixed. probably still runs like poo. it has been basically not ridden for 3 years. next weekend I will be pulling her apart and cleaning/syncing carbs, replacing/relocating fuel filter.

Antenna works for a name. I am also a Radar technician so I work on antennas for my job.

Only spell it backwards Coffey,, annetna... :rotf::rotf:

Probably got a some dirty carbs from sitting,, freshen that baby up and that puppy will come alive!!!!!