IGNORED

All time WORST song

PITBULL

Guest Popeye
I always hated that song. Never knew what the heck the point was to it. Made absolutely no sense.

I also never like "Feelings" YUCK.

Oh anything by Yoko Ono isn't really singing it's more like some animal in extreme pain. At least she puts us in extreme pain.

Oh I remember Tiny Tim. People should show his picture to kids and tell them this could be you if ....... fill in the blank of what you don't want them to do.

Margaret

Folks shouldn't pick on Tiny Tim. After all, Miss Vicky left that flamin'..... :whistling:

Squeeze I pulled that song up and took a listen and your right.

It is kinda bad, but the German in me relates and reminded me

of all the music my Grandmother listened too.:rotf::rotf:

You guys have some different tastes that's for sure.

I kinda like the songs and artist you all named with one exception

YUKKO OH-NO. You all hit the nail on the head.

Anything by her is nasty....................Ron

Squeeze I pulled that song up and took a listen and your right.

It is kinda bad, but the German in me relates and reminded me

of all the music my Grandmother listened too.:rotf::rotf:

You guys have some different tastes that's for sure.

I kinda like the songs and artist you all named with one exception

YUKKO OH-NO. You all hit the nail on the head.

Anything by her is nasty....................Ron

Oh ...

if you're interested, i can provide Lots more of Names so you can give yourself a very bad Day ...

Ok, the Memories for your Grandmother may brighten this a Bit, but you know, i can't stand it ...

If you're interested, give me a Holler....

I totally agree on Yoko Ono, she's should have stayed in Japan for her Life. This would have made all four Beatles richer and the World delivered more good Music ...maybe John Lennon wouldn't have been shot

I HATED it when it came out, and I still want to vomit when I hear it now. Thought someone would've burned the original recording years ago...Tanya Tucker, "Two Sparrows in a Hurricane" Just want to rip my ears clean off my head when it comes on. I guess they could play it for inturnees at Gitmo. :rotf:

You folks have named a LOT of them that I would agree with but for me, Tiny Tim would certainly be at the top of my all time worse list. I think that is one that most everybody would agree with. I have to admit though that I actually do like American Pie and also didn't think that Season's in the Sun was so bad. :confused24:

Guest BluesLover
Disco Duck. I don't remember who squawked it.
That would have been Ricky Dees doin' the squawking!!!

Cheers,

Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to this site and I love it. What a great group we have here!:thumbsup2:

I listen to all kinds of music, and I must say, although I agree with most of you (especially yuckky oh no!!!) The kind of music that sucks the most is not one type or one song. Rather it is all singers that have songs that WHINE AND CRY about their plot in life. Give me a break!!! All types of music have them, Rock is getting as bad as some of the country songs. So, I guess what I'm saying is that it is not the song as much as it is the artists for me.

We ALL have problems from time to time, BUT, the people who deal with them the best are those that have a 2 wheeled Psyciatrist.:15_8_211[1]:

Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to this site and I love it. What a great group we have here!:thumbsup2:

I listen to all kinds of music, and I must say, although I agree with most of you (especially yuckky oh no!!!) The kind of music that sucks the most is not one type or one song. Rather it is all singers that have songs that WHINE AND CRY about their plot in life. Give me a break!!! All types of music have them, Rock is getting as bad as some of the country songs. So, I guess what I'm saying is that it is not the song as much as it is the artists for me.

We ALL have problems from time to time, BUT, the people who deal with them the best are those that have a 2 wheeled Psyciatrist.:15_8_211[1]:

Such as "Well I was drunk the day my maw got outta prison...and I went to pick her up in the rainnnn..but before I could get to the station in my pickup truck..She got runned over by a damn ole train"?

Such as "Well I was drunk the day my maw got outta prison...and I went to pick her up in the rainnnn..but before I could get to the station in my pickup truck..She got runned over by a damn ole train"?

Yea stuff like that is just wrong!!! Is that a real song!???:dancefool:

dic, actually , tiny tim and his ukulele, were my first choice, but i didn't think anyone here was old enough to remember IT, other than me.

lol

just jt

i wasnt very old but i remember him on Rollin & Martin laugh'in never did like him and i dont ever remember hearing him again and that would be a good thing LOL

Dray

You kids don't know what really, really bad is!

Anyone remember "Tell Laura I Love Her"?

That was perhaps the worst ever. I would break a leg trying to get to the radio in time to turn it off.

Ding, ding, ding, ding . . . We have a winner!!

Oh, and the only Rubber Ducky I remember was that truck driver thing, Convoy. Don't remember the guys name, but it can't hold a candle to this Laura thing. Too bad he didn't die instantly instead of hanging on long enough to "sing" that song.

How about "Dead Skunk in the Middle of the Road".................
Heh... my dad actually had this song on tape. It's a tune you can't get out of your head, I'll give it that. :rotf:

How about, Gimme Dat Ding by Sweet & The Pipkins... oh my god...

Or anything by System Of A Down. My girlfriend loves them. I don't know what's worse, the lyrics (just look up Tapeworm) or the nonstop screaming and incomprehensible garbage they call "singing".

Meh.