IGNORED

All time WORST song

PITBULL

Figured this would be a little different and might prove to provide some laughs. What song is the absolute worst of all time?

Im voting anything by Barry Manilow, Rod Stewart, Neil Sedaka or the Spice Girls. But i said one song.....soooooooo I dunno there are so many that really suck!

Achey Breaky Heart?

The Macharania?

I wanna punch my radio out when I hear them.

Im going with.....an old 70's song.....Seasons in the Sun! ACK!

No Wait....That stupid song Barney used to sing...I love you you love me. HOLY SMOKE

"I'm going with.....an old 70's song.....Seasons in the Sun! ACK!"

You were right the first time. However, there are too many "coffee house" songs of the 60s to let ANYTHING else take the title. And, does anyone remember Joan Baez? Of course, she's disqualified because those weren't songs she was warbling.

OK, now you've got me started . . . all these losers rattling around in my head . . . gotta' go find the Prozac.

hey bo

how about american pie. the absolute pits hippy song. i hate it. and you ain't gonna make me like it.:rotf::rotf::rasberry: :welcome1::rasberry::2133:. whats amatter with dwight yoakum. what kind of a texan would'nt like him. :clap2: :clap2::stirthepot::2133:

hey bill.

around here, nobody can remember his name, so they just say, "you know who i mean, Buck Owen's boyfriend"!!!

lol

just jt

come on JT think back a bit more how about Tiny Tim's tiptoe through the tulips

Dray

dic, actually , tiny tim and his ukulele, were my first choice, but i didn't think anyone here was old enough to remember IT, other than me.

lol

just jt

oooh,

How about "McArthur Park", sung(?) by the actor Richard Harris.

Here's a verse:

MacArthur's Park is melting in the dark

All the sweet, green icing flowing down

Someone left the cake out in the rain

I don't think that I can take it

'Cause it took so long to bake it

And I'll never have that recipe again

Oh, no!

Guest BluesLover

A couple that come to mind ...

Don't Worry Be Happy, from a few years ago by Bobby McFerrin, and Don't Give up on us Baby by David Soul ...

Of course, anything on the "The Very Worst of Jefferson Starship" would also count (and no, it wasn't a play on words, the songs were really, REALLY bad).

And as Thom440 said ... anything that is RAP (although I don't consider it to be music anyway).

Cheers,

Guest Popeye

I don't think I could name a particular song, but it would have to be it would have to be one of those they call RAP.

Those make HEAVY METAL sound like music.

Just my opinion, though. :)

Melany ...... I got a brand new pair of roller skates , he's got a brand new key !

Enough said !

BEER30

I always hated that song. Never knew what the heck the point was to it. Made absolutely no sense.

I also never like "Feelings" YUCK.

Oh anything by Yoko Ono isn't really singing it's more like some animal in extreme pain. At least she puts us in extreme pain.

Oh I remember Tiny Tim. People should show his picture to kids and tell them this could be you if ....... fill in the blank of what you don't want them to do.

Margaret

Guest BluesLover
or anything ever sung by Yoko Ono. :headache: :shock3: :yikes:
Using any form of the verb "to sing" and Yoko Ono in the same sentence is pure blasphemy!!! :no-no-no::confused24::cool10:

Come to think of it, it's almost as bad as using William Shatner and "singing" in the same sentence ... :rotf:

Cheers,