IGNORED

More trouble with eyesight

Scott, I was just about to send you a note asking about your right eye and just saw this post. Man, this breaks my heart to hear that you are now having problems with your left eye. Linda and I hope and pray that you will get good useable vision back. We were talking the other day that if you came through this area again that we would love for you and your wife to stay with us for a few days.

Keep us posted and give me a call if you would like.

RandyA

Edited by Venturous Randy

• 2 months later...

i have had 12 lazer procedures in the last 12 weeks, man it hurts, kinda like a hot solder iron on the end of a jackhammer for 5 to 10 minutes, or until i pass out.

if it helps, then it is worth it.

i go in again tomorrow and hopefully this will be the last one for a while.

the first few days after, everything is black, then black and grey, then foggy. about 5 days later wow, i can kinda see out my left eye again.

it has been a learning experience thats for sure

i.e. reach in the drawer in the bathroom, is that toothpaste, heat linament, or preperation H.

i have good neighbours, when i walk past my house they turn me around and send me home. :think:

they have also cleared the snow so i can get out for my walks.:thumbsup2:

hopefully i will be able to get back on the bike this year :biker:

and looking forward to seeing everyone again. :cool10:

cheers, Scott :beer:

Good to hear some good news. Sounds like me getting two shots in my right eye every six weeks is a lot better than what you are having to deal with.

It has been over two years since I lost the vision in my right eye and I will say that you will get used to it and things like riding your motorcycle just takes some adjustments. We just hope and pray that you continue to see improvement in your good eye.

RandyA

it has been a learning experience thats for sure

i.e. reach in the drawer in the bathroom, is that toothpaste, heat linament, or preperation H.

i have good neighbours, when i walk past my house they turn me around and send me home. :think:

they have also cleared the snow so i can get out for my walks.:thumbsup2:

cheers, Scott :beer:

Last time I spoke with you, it was only one eye. Will have to call again, this week.

OMG, had baited you with Candy & the trap got sprung, ouch !@#$%^&*...... :2cents:

Do not apply the tube contents, in the wrong locations, you will probably regret it. :bang head:

Maybe it is time, to paint your fork tubes white, with RED tips, starting just above the axle spindle. Just in case, your sight goes wonky again. :080402gudl_prv: