IGNORED

Is it just ME ?

SilvrT

I have noticed mine I thought was slow loading once in awhile and especially on yahoo mail. But I figured it was my machine, as every so often it will give me some kind of "scrips running error" or "scrips slowing" stuff up warning.

If you have any anti-spyware programs installed they can really slow down the load time on web sites!!!!:stickpoke:

At work we have a 2-tiered A/V system.... first on the firewall and then another inside the network.

That said, we access many websites from work .... if it was anything to do with the A/V, it would be noticeable on all websites one would think.

This site has generally always been fairly fast to load pages or links to the various forums, threads, etc but I have noticed some things running much slower than what was "normal" over the past few weeks.

Here at home I run Linux OS so there are zero A/V or anti-spyware apps running. Not seeing slowness here tho (at least not at the moment) so I'll do some digging at work.

I notice some additional lag during the late morning and early afternoon HOWEVER I have long suspected that to be due to the peak bandwidth usage on my work network...

[This is consistent across winderz and linux machines]

----

I have but I have a windows 8 system. Everything is slow.

I recently setup W8 on a machine and found that it runs much faster than W 7 did.

I don't know what kind of hardware you have but I suspect that something is either not up to an appropriate spec or something is not configured properly... but that is a whole different issue...