IGNORED

New York 'bikers' attack family in SUV

Guest tx2sturgis

My bad, I thought someone was killed in the incident. Actions of these tools is what makes us all look bad in the general publics eye. Why were they all over the road? Why were they not in ONE LANE running staggered? Too bad the guy in the suv did not have a gun and plugged that sob in the chest that busted out his window and assaulted him. It would have been justified. I would like to see ALL of these clowns loose their licenses and major fines levied. Just my .02

Turns out the bikes were in NY for something called Holloywood Stuntz they see who can do the most outrageous things on the highway and post them is what I got out of it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Hollywoodstuntz

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/01/new-york-man-celebrating-first-anniversary-with-wife-child-left-for-dead-after/

Edited by etcswjoe

From the reports that I have seen and read the whole thing started when the DB's on the bikes started cutting off the SUV. Now the SUV hit his horn in frustration or as a warning but that is when DB1 cut in front of the SUV and forced him to a stop. At this point the SUV bumped the back tire on DB1's bike. Now the driver of the SUV went to get out of his SUV and exchange information with DB1 and was charged at by the group of DB's at which point the Driver of the SUV got back into his SUV and the pack of DB's proceeded to start cutting up the tires on the SUV. At this point the SUV beat it out of there running over DB1 breaking both legs and possible breaking his back (too bad DB1 this is what happens to DB's it just life). Now the pack of DB's chased the SUV until he was caught in traffic and this is where he made a mistake most of us I believe wouldn't have. He stopped because his tires were flat now having owned a 4x4 flat tires or not it will move and I for one would have made dam sure there would be more of them on the ground before what was left would think about coming after me. Rims with no tire will cut though bone with no complaints. And as far as the driver calling 911 he did from the start during the chase and right up to where they dragged him out of the SUV and beat him almost to death and why because he blew his horn at these guys who took that as a sign of disrespect......

Just saw on Fox news. One biker arrested and one turned their self in. The biker on the initial bike that was ran over is possible parapalegic, his wife wants the suv driver to pay. Now so far the reports say the bikes had closed off entrances to the freeway so they could "take it over" The suv was celebrating a wedding anniversary with wife and child, and became stuck on the freeway. Now we can all look back and make better decisions that it is over. I will say this pisses me off to see the bikers act his way. Thus far the only thing the suv driver did was to try to flee to protect his family. This is the action of punks. If they are hurt, GOD bless them, it is the result of their own bad decision. They are lucky only one biker was hurt. May we all live to make better choices another day.

Bill

Well, the guy that was run over was an aspiring rapper and his wife wants the SUV driver to pay for what he did. I know that if I was in the Range Rover, I would have checked out 4 wheel drive and reverse before they would have drug me out of the car and beat and cut me. Like said, a 4 wheel drive with flats would be real hard to stop if the driver gave it everything.

What has not been said is from everything that I have seen, it appears the bikers were black.

RandyA

J.... the reports say the bikes had closed off entrances to the freeway so they could "take it over" ...

That explains why there were no other cars/trucks on the highway. During the chase I had noticed several bikes joining in from the on ramps. Them blocking the on ramps to keep other vehicles off the highway makes sense now.

It is a shame the one biker was so seriously injured. Word I heard was that he was one of the bikers to go back to "help" the rider that had cut in front of the SUV, came to a stop and was hit. When the SUV accelerated to get away he was the one that got run over, not the one that started all this.

The wife of the one that was seriously injured should blame the biker group, not the driver of the SUV. For the riders to close off the highway, be blocking on ramps, blocking all the lanes, ride like a bunch of hooligans...they should all lose their bikes/licenses.

We met up with a friend on the weekend and a group of riders that he rides with happened to stop at the same coffee shop. Hearing them talk and seeing them pull out of the coffee shop, I'm glad I don't ride with them. Several loud bikes, riders saying how they were moving up and down the group as they were riding, how fast some of them pulled out into traffic...glad I ride with a "tame" group.

Well, the guy that was run over was an aspiring rapper and his wife wants the SUV driver to pay for what he did. I know that if I was in the Range Rover, I would have checked out 4 wheel drive and reverse before they would have drug me out of the car and beat and cut me. Like said, a 4 wheel drive with flats would be real hard to stop if the driver gave it everything.

What has not been said is from everything that I have seen, it appears the bikers were black.

RandyA

What.....can't rap from a wheelchair? I hope a team of lawyers takes the suv drivers case probono and shuts the whole group down. I hope that guy collects big time off of the bikers insurance and I hope their paychecks get garnished for life.

Check out the 2nd video on http://www.thepassinglane.ca/2013/10/motorcyclesuv-encounter-turns-ugly-then-uglier.html ...but only if you want to become more upset about this group of riders.

As a summary.... lane splitting, blocking intersections, going thru red lights, riding on the SIDEWALKS, wrong side of the road, harrasing anyone and everyone....

They should all be thrown in jail.

Where are the freakin' cops? I just watched a few more videos and these guys were assaulting other cars/drivers and driving like absolute idiots then they stop ? and do stunts in the streets... where are the freakin' cops ? :confused24:

Well if Mayor Blumberg has any intelligence (which as we have seen it is in limited supply) he would pull each video from YouTube and use it as evidence against everyone of them. Lets see how long they keep it up then and it wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened.

And as far as the wife goes all she's after is the money and as soon as she gets her share she'll dump him and take what's left.

The bikers are a bunch of thugs. Even the 1%ers show respect on the highway. They ride in slanted single file, have a road captain and if one is pulled over by the popo they all pull over. I can't believe the sympathy for the bikers some on here have.

Had that happened to me and I had my wife and/or grandchildren in my car, , ,there would have been at LEAST 14 laying on the road, , , , I would have had NO problem taking as many out as I could, , ,with my vehicle, with my 45 and or what ever I could get my hands on, , ,

The jerk that pulled in front and stopped the SUV was trying to start a problem, , ,well, , ,he got exactly what he deserved, , ,paralyzed, , ,I dont care, , ,HE started the situation, , ,

It is far past time that WE do not allow this CRAP to continue with no consequences , , ,

You start, , ,You get, , , ,

Just my opinion, , ,, I WILL protect me and mine. :no-no-no:

Had that happened to me and I had my wife and/or grandchildren in my car, , ,there would have been at LEAST 14 laying on the road, , , , I would have had NO problem taking as many out as I could, , ,with my vehicle, with my 45 and or what ever I could get my hands on, , ,

The jerk that pulled in front and stopped the SUV was trying to start a problem, , ,well, , ,he got exactly what he deserved, , ,paralyzed, , ,I dont care, , ,HE started the situation, , ,

It is far past time that WE do not allow this CRAP to continue with no consequences , , ,

You start, , ,You get, , , ,

Just my opinion, , ,, I WILL protect me and mine. :no-no-no:

My sentiments exactly. I do not feel bad for wheel chair willy. Got what deserved and I cannot say on this forum what I would like to see happen to the......individual.....who smashed out the window and assaulted the guy in the suv.

These asses aint "bikers". If it was me and I had my family in my car I most likely would have done the same thing. They took over the highway en masse for stunting purposes and filming it while they were breaking the law. They not only put the SUV driver and his family in danger but also everyone else on that road. Their intent to harm the family was clearly shown after they managed to stop the SUV on the highway a second time and yanking open his door. I doubt that it was to ask for his license and insurance info. The driver sped away a second time only to be caught in a traffic jam where the riders then went to town on him. I counted at least 45 bikes and angry riders. Im sure the SUV family was in fear of their lives. The first rider "blocked" the SUV and unfortunately was struck by the SUV but why did he feel the need to block the SUV in the first place? We all are taught to share the road with motorcycles. How about motorcycles sharing the road with cars? Respect for both goes both ways.