IGNORED

In harm's way

Friends

I normally don't post here much but I do enjoy hanging out here and catching up on all gossip and I like to think of all you as friends.

Some of you may remember I posted here some time back for you good thoughts and prayers for my grandson William while he was in the hospital. For those good thoughts and prayers I am truly thankful. he pulled through that stay and was doing great in fact better than ever. Sadly god called him home in November 2011. It was unexpected and rough time for all of us. His last few days were the best he ever had in his short 14 years for that we are grateful and at least now he is at rest and no more pain from repeated operations and hospital stays.

That said the reason I am on here again is another good thoughts and prayers request for Williams older brother David. David signed up and joined the marines, graduated boot camp last august. It was his choice and he has no regrets in fact he is enjoying it, if it makes him happy I and the whole family are happy for him and support him anyway we can.

David was stationed at Marine Camp Pendleton he came home in August for a short 2 week leave to be with the family and to get married. He returned to Camp Pendleton the first week of September to be deployed to Afghanistan. As of yesterday or today he is boots on the ground in Afghanistan. He minimizes the risk when he talks to the family but I know and I think that all of you folks that have served or have family that have served in that area know that he is in fact in harm's way. There is not a day that I don't think about him the first thing when I get up in the morning and the last thing before I go to sleep at night.

He is where he wants to be and I am happy for him. He scheduled to be there until May 2014 but we all know that that could change at any time. He has 3 more years on this enlistment so he could be deployed for a 2nd tour some ware again.

So I am asking those of you that are so inclined, to remember him in your thoughts and prayers to keep him safe and bring him home to his family.

I thank each and every one of you for your prayers

Sorry to hear of the loss of your nephew, our prayers go out to your entire family, and our thanks and prayers for David as he serves and protects us. Its young men and women like your nephew that help keep the freedoms we still have. God Bless.

Friends

I normally don't post here much but I do enjoy hanging out here and catching up on all gossip and I like to think of all you as friends.

Some of you may remember I posted here some time back for you good thoughts and prayers for my grandson William while he was in the hospital. For those good thoughts and prayers I am truly thankful. he pulled through that stay and was doing great in fact better than ever. Sadly god called him home in November 2011. It was unexpected and rough time for all of us. His last few days were the best he ever had in his short 14 years for that we are grateful and at least now he is at rest and no more pain from repeated operations and hospital stays.

That said the reason I am on here again is another good thoughts and prayers request for Williams older brother David. David signed up and joined the marines, graduated boot camp last august. It was his choice and he has no regrets in fact he is enjoying it, if it makes him happy I and the whole family are happy for him and support him anyway we can.

David was stationed at Marine Camp Pendleton he came home in August for a short 2 week leave to be with the family and to get married. He returned to Camp Pendleton the first week of September to be deployed to Afghanistan. As of yesterday or today he is boots on the ground in Afghanistan. He minimizes the risk when he talks to the family but I know and I think that all of you folks that have served or have family that have served in that area know that he is in fact in harm's way. There is not a day that I don't think about him the first thing when I get up in the morning and the last thing before I go to sleep at night.

He is where he wants to be and I am happy for him. He scheduled to be there until May 2014 but we all know that that could change at any time. He has 3 more years on this enlistment so he could be deployed for a 2nd tour some ware again.

So I am asking those of you that are so inclined, to remember him in your thoughts and prayers to keep him safe and bring him home to his family.

I thank each and every one of you for your prayers

Hi Gary! Good to hear from you, we think of you often! Sorry for your loss of William but I'm sure he is safe and secure in the arms of Jesus. We will indeed pray for David, be proud of him! Not only to I pray for his safety but also when he returns home that he has little problems readjusting to life here after his service. All of us military and former military salute him!!