IGNORED

anybody identify the real year for this bike

motorcycle_1300

http://plattsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/4010925253.html

This ad claims this bike to be a 1993 Venture Royale, but it obviously is a Royalstar Venture. This appears to be at a well known trusted and respected Classic car dealers location. I might try taking a look at it, only an hour away, and I need another bike, my wife has 3 and I only have two:no-no-no:. Anyway I wonder what they are asking, might be priced like a 93

the phone number matches this dealer, not usually motorcycle related but fun place to window shop

http://www.anbclassics.net/

Al

Edited by motorcycle_1300
additional info

Even though we all want a new Venture model with improvements to happen, it's interesting that you can't tell the year, 1999 to 2013, by much of anything but the paint. And that bike looks as fresh as new.

The seat might have gave it up but they put a Corbin on it.

Get that bike and paint all red parts BLACK and you have a 2009 with half the miles of mine.

Edited by Mike G in SC

Like stated it is an 03 model

Only year venture came out with that color which will be a collector some day I was planning on keeping mine for that very reason but Peg kept nagging me to sell it and since Monty wanted to buy it I knew it would be well cared for so I sold it and I told Monty some day I would regret selling it lol

If you are interested, I would not be afraid to low ball him. If he has been in business for a while, he was likley savvy enough to call a few MC dealers or has a relationship with one and got the price a dealer would buy it outright for. That number would be the highest number he would allow on trade. I would be surprised if he has more than 4K ACV in it. He's just taking a shot at retailling it. Nice Color combo. Don't see many of those.

This dealer sells vehicles on consignment, has several real nice classic cars in the yard asking 100k or more, and a few fixer up roadable classics. I already have a 2007 Venture, and a 2004 Goldwing, which is ok but I like riding the Ventures a lot more, was thinking a possible replacement for the Goldwing (which resides in Florida) but I will wait until I get back down there and buy something Maybe a Royalstar TC or a Valkyrie. Know anybody who would like to swap a VALKYRIE INTERSTATE Low miles excellent cond FOR A 2004 GOLDWING in very good cond

Al