IGNORED

International Rally Video

soupman1100

I put together a video of pictures and riding video I took during the International Rally in Galena.

You will see some pictures from Chestnut Mountain and the various places we stopped during our group rides and solo exploring. Ride video also includes group rides and individual exploring.

Following is a link to the video.

[ame=http://youtu.be/MX41hL7hFQQ]2013 International Rally Video[/ame]

Because of some copyright with the music I used, this video might not be playable of iPads and iPhones..... It plays fine on good old PCs.

Enjoy.... Soup's on!

Thank you for all the positive comments on the video... The problem with making a video like this is trying to edit it down to a reasonable length. Between my wife Patti and I we probably took 300 still pictures and 30 videos.

We had a great time... Time sure did go fast!!!!

Soup's on!

Thank you for all the positive comments on the video... The problem with making a video like this is trying to edit it down to a reasonable length. Between my wife Patti and I we probably took 300 still pictures and 30 videos.

We had a great time... Time sure did go fast!!!!

Soup's on!

I would sit still to watch everything you took!

Fantastic stuff! Bring on more soup please!!!

Makes me that much sadder that I couldn't make this event! What kind of camera did you use, and how/where was it mounted? Nice steady video.

For the video portion of this, I used a GoPro Hero2. I have it mounted on the faring right above the head light. I have a WiFi back on it so I use a remote to start and stop the video recording. For the still pictures I used my Nikon Coopix and my iPhone. I used Roxio as the video editing software.

Soup's on!