IGNORED

I don't see the Harley Tech Section Yet!

The Tooch

Oh ya,,,, that'll help!!!!!! with what I'm not sure, but it certainly can't do any harm,,,, did you use lock-tite??

May you should stop selling those gremlin bells and but as many as you can fit on the Harley......yoooosse gonna need all the help yooossse can get :confused24::confused24: just sayin:confused24:

The only reason there's no HD section is they haven't built a server BIG enough to handle all the help request. And the parts need list, do to them falling off, would be too large for any known sever to handle!:rotfl::stirthepot:

:mytruck1:

The only reason there's no HD section is they haven't built a server BIG enough to handle all the help request. And the parts need list, do to them falling off, would be too large for any known sever to handle!:rotfl::stirthepot:

Now wait a minute... With all due respect Harley builds a great bike.. The new EVO motor just keeps eating up the miles. MOF 98% of all Harleys are still on the road..... :thumbsup2:

The other 2% made it home.... :whistling::duck:

Sorry I couldn't help myself.....

Ok maybe a little retaliation due to the fact that so many Harley owners look down their nose at those who own anything but a Harley.

I actually have a Harley acquaintance that is a real bike bigot. When he found out I bought my first Yamaha he said: "Well, I tell everyone that a Jap bike is OK when you're starting out, but if you end up really riding you should have a Harley."

Hey Freebird, I bought a trailer off a HD guy who upgraded, He left that cable that goes from the trailer hub to the odometer on the bike while you tow it. I'll let it go cheap. :) He paid extra for the quick disconnects.

WOW....another one on my ignore list...and after I answered so many questions for you. :rasberry:

• 2 weeks later...

Don I just heard you got a Harley.....COOl!! Most of my friends ride Harleys and they have certainly came a long way....My best riding bud has a 2010 Ultra Classic Limited and he has rode the hell out of it with me and lots of other miles.....No real problems! Yamaha will lose us all if 10 years from now we still have this Venture which we probably will. Really lots of cool bikes to chose from plus Harley....An heck going slow has to be safer!....LOL JK

all the riding to, from and during the IR I noticed probably 10-12 bikes for sale in people's yards....All of them except 2 were Harleys.

That's gotta tell you something.

Either

-they are the most sold bke (More Harleys than all other bikes combined) ....Nope!

- they appreciate in value and people are cashing in their investments (Naw.....overpriced to start with)

-They buy them but thendecide that they just don't live up to the hype. (More than likely)

-They have to sell them after developing "lumberjack finger" which is circulation problems in the fingers from all the vibration. (possible)

-They have a buddy with a Venture and gave themselves a slap on the forehead and said "I coulda had a V-4!"