IGNORED

big thanks

hmoc75

hey friends.....just wanted to say how much i enjoy this site and all the great people on it. although i am new to here it has already been the most informative site i have ever been a part of. its like Lays potato chips you can't just read one post you crave more. i used to watch tv at night... now i can't wait to see what new issue has been covered today!!! i haven't even made it to chat yet. lol this org. is the best and i hope we go on from now on!! so just a quick thanks to all of you out there. looking forward to meeting and talking with all of you as time goes by. take care and keep the shiney side up. thanks steve:bighug:

Steve,

It's good to have you here and were happy to hear that your enjoying the site. Lots of good folks here and plenty of information. If you get the opportunity to attend a rally or Meet and Eat I would do so. They are infectious and you will soon want to attend more. Always remember if you have problems or questions go ahead and ask...there are no dumb questions here :)

Well come on into chat. That's where we hold the meetings for our addiction to the site. Of course then we get addicted to chat. It's a vicious circle but no side effects at all. Ok maybe a few, you'll find yourself riding for hours to go eat and have ice cream. You could also end up riding for hours just for a cup of coffee and some conversation. You may even end up riding to just help out a fellow family member. Ok some side effects but nothing too bad. Enjoy the site. And as in all families there are some nutty members here. So kick back grab a drink and enjoy.

Margaret