IGNORED

No Longer a Winger

SilvrT

As a followup to this thread ... http://venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=78221

We are now the proud owners of a brand new RED 2013 Victory CCT.

Will be picking it up at the earliest Tuesday afternoon. Pics to follow then.

:sign woo hoo: :sign woo hoo: :sign woo hoo:

Traded the Wing in and got as much as I paid for it a year and a half ago.

Nina absolutely loves the Vic!! :thumbsup2:

Rick, buying a new bike is a pretty lousy excuse for not attending the Great Pacific Northwest Meet & Eat, especially when you did not bring the new bike home. :confused24:

:backinmyday:

LOL... well to be honest, I really had not planned on making a deal today .. or for that matter, at all coz I really thought the warden would not go along with my "wish" .... but to my surprise, she loved the bike and the ride and then it was a done deal! :big-grin-emoticon:

Aside from that, we no sooner got home this afternoon and it started rainng... HEAVY ... and we both imagined had we attended the M&E and came back today... about that time we'd be sitting in an hour long lineup at the border getting soaked.

Hope y'all had a great time tho!

Remember what I said you better not leave we will hunt you down looking forward to the photos

Not to worry, this forum has become a second home. That said, I might not be seen here much over the coming months coz I'll be too busy RIDING THE NEW SCOOT!!!

Not to worry, this forum has become a second home. That said, I might not be seen here much over the coming months coz I'll be too busy RIDING THE NEW SCOOT!!!

You live in Vancouver and don't ride in the rain..... you will be here as much as always cuz it is always raining in Vancouver! :Laugh: :stickpoke:

well maybe not as much as Seattle but close !

You live in Vancouver and don't ride in the rain..... you will be here as much as always cuz it is always raining in Vancouver! :Laugh: :stickpoke:

well maybe not as much as Seattle but close !

Kevin, as long as my days at work are like they often times are (I sit there and do no real work mostly), I play here LOL so yes, you'll prolly see as much of me as always.

Congrads, on the CCT. After selling the RSV, to a new Friend "Old School", I looked at the CCT, but could not make a Deal at any Dealers for a Trade with the 08 H-D Heritage. Finally sold the Heritage, but bought a 08 H-D Ultra, 105th Anniversary Edition. Beautiful Looking and Sounding Bike. Harley has made some very good improvements, but the wife and I still miss the power of the RSV. The CCT is like a upgraded RSV to me, but only not liquid cooled. If I could afford it I would own my Ultra, a RSTD, and CCT. That would be a Complete Garage. Later-

Congrads, on the CCT. After selling the RSV, to a new Friend "Old School", I looked at the CCT, but could not make a Deal at any Dealers for a Trade with the 08 H-D Heritage. Finally sold the Heritage, but bought a 08 H-D Ultra, 105th Anniversary Edition. Beautiful Looking and Sounding Bike. Harley has made some very good improvements, but the wife and I still miss the power of the RSV. The CCT is like a upgraded RSV to me, but only not liquid cooled. If I could afford it I would own my Ultra, a RSTD, and CCT. That would be a Complete Garage. Later-

I've seriously looked at the Ultra for several years and almost bought one when the 2009 model came out but at the time I couldn't financially justify the expense so I bought the RSMV. In hindsight I probably should have done it but, all things work out the way they are meant to. I've been looking at these CCT's for a couple years now, have done a lot of research, and have demo'd them 5 different times over those 2 years ... and it took some number crunching to convince myself that I could swing it ... and we did!

This will no doubt be the last motorcycle I will ever purchase (unless I win the lotto LOL)

Guest tx2sturgis

I love the Victory CCT...If my RSV ever got wrecked, stolen, or whatever, my next road bike would have to be that one.

Rode a couple of Vics, and that is my favorite.

Congrats!

:happy34:

Brian, please do not be encouraging this wanker from B.C. The only REAL reason he bought a Victory CCT is because he has an overstock of tires for his Goldwing 1800, and the Victory CCT takes the exact same size and brand of tires he is used to running. His thought...why let good tires go to waste?:whistling:

Brian, please do not be encouraging this wanker from B.C. The only REAL reason he bought a Victory CCT is because he has an overstock of tires for his Goldwing 1800, and the Victory CCT takes the exact same size and brand of tires he is used to running. His thought...why let good tires go to waste?:whistling:

dang Miles ... how do you know these things ??? :confused24: :rotf:

Guest tx2sturgis
and the Victory CCT takes the exact same size and brand of tires he is used to running. His thought...why let good tires go to waste?:whistling:

I bet it uses the same kind of liquid gasoline, the same brand of air for the tires, and the same glass 1157 bulbs....

Now thats smart!

Guest tx2sturgis
You forgot to mention the same OIL.:stirthepot:

Well, I knew the oil was different and he might have to go buy a gallon of 'V-Twin' oil...

That's VERY special oil, made for 2 cylinders...so it will only lubricate 2 of the six cylinders in a GoldThing™.

Dontcha kno nuttin? :stirthepot:

Well, I knew the oil was different and he might have to go buy a gallon of 'V-Twin' oil...

That's VERY special oil, made for 2 cylinders...so it will only lubricate 2 of the six cylinders in a GoldThing™.

Dontcha kno nuttin? :stirthepot:

Actually, a lot of Vic owners are running Rotella T6 and various other flavors of syn oil such as Amsoil 10-40.

I've even had some discussions with a couple guys who're runnig a C/T :cool10:

I bet it uses the same kind of liquid gasoline, the same brand of air for the tires, and the same glass 1157 bulbs....

Now thats smart!

All of the lights are LED with exception of headlight which is halogen.