IGNORED

No Longer a Winger

SilvrT

Looks like we just might need a Victory tech side now...

Keep me posted on how it handles and rides...good and bad.. wishes you feel you should have thought of and things you didn't expect.

I too have been looking at the victory-wings, mostly because I want my feet more securely on the ground when I stop at a red light or stop sign.

I love my wing and it would take a lot for me to give her up...:twing:

So I guess I can't call you a "wing nut" any more. Sure know how to spoil a guys fun. Hope it can make it as far as VI or SS.

We'll definitely try to get over there this summer sometime.

And you can drop the "wing" and just call me a NUT now LOL

I bet it uses the same kind of liquid gasoline, the same brand of air for the tires, and the same glass 1157 bulbs....

Now thats smart!

:happy34:

See Brian, it doesn't pay to be a smart alec. You said you would BET that it uses the same glass 1157 bulbs...and you lost that bet.:shock3:

Also, how many people other than me already knew that the CCT uses the exact same tires as a Goldwing 1800 ??? Huh? Huh ????:whistling:

This is why I was willing to answer Ricks' question, as to the Meaning of Life.

:backinmyday:

Guest tx2sturgis
See Brian, it doesn't pay to be a smart alec. You said you would BET that it uses the same glass 1157 bulbs...and you lost that bet.:shock3:

Also, how many people other than me already knew that the CCT uses the exact same tires as a Goldwing 1800 ??? Huh? Huh ????:whistling:

This is why I was willing to answer Ricks' question, as to the Meaning of Life.

:backinmyday:

Technically, it doesnt use different glass 1157s...so I didnt lose, it was a tie.

:moon:

You're surely gonna miss reverse gear! Nice bike though, if that's what you like!

Reverse gear sits behind me... :smile5:

I think I've only used reverse on the Wing twice ... the first time when I tried it to see how it works... and the second time to see if it still worked after I cleaned the switch LOL

All of the lights are LED with exception of headlight which is halogen.
Not absolutely positive but I thought I noticed the VicPD Victories had LED headlights. Might be an aftermarket thing or an optional extra for special bikes. :mo money:

Not absolutely positive but I thought I noticed the VicPD Victories had LED headlights. Might be an aftermarket thing or an optional extra for special bikes. :mo money:

They do have LED "riding" lights, I put same ones on my 02 couple weeks back. Don't think head light but I will look closely next week.