IGNORED

I live in Hawaii and have not...

Monsta

...ridden on TWO weeks!!

It's killing me! We've had nothing but rain...and I mean RAIN as in torrential downpours for weeks! I love riding in the rain (yes I'm weird) but DAGGUM! I still have to play it safe®.

Well...at least I can go to my favorite MC forum instead. :D Now I know how you guys that live where it si too cold and snowy to ride feel.

:bawling::bawling: Ya right ! last ride october 2007 , right now 5 ft of snow and wont be riding for another 3 months

Post a pic of your killer Snowmobile, that probably goes faster than your scoot!

When I lived up north, I rode a snowmobile with friends & got to 124 mph & that was back in the '80s. [a wilderness road of course]

There is much fun to be had in the snow.

Especially, when you only have a 6 month bike season.

Geeze youse guys are killing me. I haven't been on the bike in forever...not since the M&E in Woodland. Broke my toe and hyper-extended the top of my right foot by pinning it under the scoot before leaving for the M&E. Off thirteen weeks while it healed. Family oblgations took over during the holidays. Rained like a cow doing it on a flat rock for most of the month of January, and cold to boot.. First sunny day two weeks ago, and I'm ready to get out and blow the cobwebs out of the exhaust, and I blow my back out in the AM. The worst since I was a kid and spent two weeks in the hosipital in traction. Couldn't move out of the recliner for 5 days, and don't ask me about taking care of a call of nature. So...... everyone whose snowbound, rainbound, I really feel for you..... :duck:

Geeze youse guys are killing me. I haven't been on the bike in forever...not since the M&E in Woodland. Broke my toe and hyper-extended the top of my right foot by pinning it under the scoot before leaving for the M&E. Off thirteen weeks while it healed. Family oblgations took over during the holidays. Rained like a cow doing it on a flat rock for most of the month of January, and cold to boot.. First sunny day two weeks ago, and I'm ready to get out and blow the cobwebs out of the exhaust, and I blow my back out in the AM. The worst since I was a kid and spent two weeks in the hosipital in traction. Couldn't move out of the recliner for 5 days, and don't ask me about taking care of a call of nature. So...... everyone whose snowbound, rainbound, I really feel for you..... :duck:

Wow, sounds like you better start carrying some good luck charms. Thanks for brightening up my day. Seriously, hang in there, and I thought this eternal cold snowy gray sky was rough!:rotfl::D

I took this week off (anniversary) as I do every year. We normally go on a cruise or some other mundane adventure. This year however, we're on two wheels again. Stuck at home first part of the week then the skies cleared and we took off for the southern most point of Texas. Right now we're in South Padre Island, Texas enjoying 83 degrees and NO RAIN!

Its supposed to start again Monday, but we'll be home sometime Sunday.

Tommorrow we'll be in Corpus Christi to check out Knucklehead's BBQ. Will post pics later.

Hawaii sounds great (minus the rain).

Later, Ponch

...ridden on TWO weeks!!

Speaking of riding in Hawaii. I am supposed to be going over to Schofield Barracks for a week or two fairly soon. Is there any place near there that you know of to rent a bike? (I know that there is more than one island, just hoping that you would know about that area).

Riding the 4 Sisters :no-no-no: yes, the 4 Sisters, people always forget about the Step Sister "FM 334."

People come from all over the US to ride the 3 sisters (FM 335, FM 336, FM 337) here in my back yard. I have been on them at least 4 times in a year. It will be good to be back on them again. You can even buy a t-shirt that has a picture of 3 nice looking girls on the back with the heading "I rode the 3 sisters" The first time I say it I just had to Congratulate the guy who was wearing it. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

My favorite is 335 North to South. There are parts where you will think your heading into the river as you top a hill but the road gently turns onto a downward slop and you can see the pacific I think.

Forcast is for mid 70's, sun screen time.:stirthepot:

Speaking of riding in Hawaii. I am supposed to be going over to Schofield Barracks for a week or two fairly soon. Is there any place near there that you know of to rent a bike? (I know that there is more than one island, just hoping that you would know about that area).

Ahhhh Schofield! :rolleyes: Lived there for 6 1/2 years! :)

No place that I know of near there. Going into Waikiki would be a sure bet but maybe the Harley Shop in Waipahu might rent them. It is closer to Schofield.

Weather is breaking...I think I can ride later today! :D :D