IGNORED

Thank You

Daitan

I have to say "thank you" to the VR members.

first off to freebird, for not deleting my previous post and allowing the VR community to view it and decide.

second, as a "newbie" you all have shown me what a true club, group, family does for one another. I saw it in how many members viewed the post. and also in the responses that made it writing. You all made me feel very welcome, and supported. Support comes in many forms, and you all were there to hear my "cry".

Reading the posts, not just mine, lifts my spirits. and that in itself is what I needed also. This is a place that I know I will be for awhile. You've made a "stranger" a BELIEVER!!!!!

And lastly, I do look forward to being there for others, as they may need assistance from Me in the future.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

I have to say "thank you" to the VR members.

first off to freebird, for not deleting my previous post and allowing the VR community to view it and decide.

second, as a "newbie" you all have shown me what a true club, group, family does for one another. I saw it in how many members viewed the post. and also in the responses that made it writing. You all made me feel very welcome, and supported. Support comes in many forms, and you all were there to hear my "cry".

Reading the posts, not just mine, lifts my spirits. and that in itself is what I needed also. This is a place that I know I will be for awhile. You've made a "stranger" a BELIEVER!!!!!

And lastly, I do look forward to being there for others, as they may need assistance from Me in the future.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Let's see if you feel de same way after a dozen pygmies are delivered to yer front door.....:rotf:

Boomer....with note to self: Check for FedEx Airdrop....:whistling:

Boomer,

If your talking about the "simply Dragonslayer" I've got a VERY good friend in ATL...he's a JUDGE:rotf::rotf::rotf:, so he better play nice:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

Naaaa......

Simply is not a pygmy as far as I know ......:whistling:

How did we go from me thanking members to pygmies!!??!?!?!?! :confused07::confused07::confused07::confused07:

I am learning how things get turned upside down and inside out around here:lightbulb:

But that's ok, as long as no-one calls me late for dinner, we'll be alright:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

But that's ok, as long as no-one calls me late for dinner, we'll be alright

You can't be alright your here. :rotf:

Boomer has had Pygmies chasing him for more than a few years. They found him a long time ago, think it had something to do with his work.

Brad

How did we go from me thanking members to pygmies!!??!?!?!?! :confused07::confused07::confused07::confused07:

I am learning how things get turned upside down and inside out around here:lightbulb:

But that's ok, as long as no-one calls me late for dinner, we'll be alright:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

That is just how it goes around here sometimes.... one minute being nice and.... I am going to say it.... Normal. The next minute pygmies and pond monsters..... you don't get the connection you just have not been here long enough yet.... eat more Ice Cream fast and it all starts to make sense.

And Boomer..... I have missed you and the pygmies..... where you been?

That is just how it goes around here sometimes.... one minute being nice and.... I am going to say it.... Normal. The next minute pygmies and pond monsters..... you don't get the connection you just have not been here long enough yet.... eat more Ice Cream fast and it all starts to make sense.

And Boomer..... I have missed you and the pygmies..... where you been?

I don't get on here as much as I would like to. De demands of "married life" has its disadvantages ya know....:whistling:

Boomer....with note to self: Keep Smiling.:rotf:

And if you really want to get them going, start a thread with the words

Snow

Why

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::bang head:

WHAT????? SNOW????? best get out there and fuel the tractors, I thought we were done with that for a few months,,, but hey Annie says more to come,, so here we go again,, money in my pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whistling::whistling::happy65::happy65: