IGNORED

One week to go!!!

ditchdoctor

My wife and I have one week to go till we hopefully buy are first Yamaha Royal Star Venture. This site has been wonderful and very informative and I would like to thank everyone on here that has helped us with information and advice. Special Thanks to Mike for agreeing to sell us his 2000 Venture. We have made plans to ride down to Galena for the International Rally in July to meet our new family.

Steve & Dawn Taskay

ditchdoctor

My wife and I have one week to go till we hopefully buy are first Yamaha Royal Star Venture. This site has been wonderful and very informative and I would like to thank everyone on here that has helped us with information and advice. Special Thanks to Mike for agreeing to sell us his 2000 Venture. We have made plans to ride down to Galena for the International Rally in July to meet our new family.

Steve & Dawn Taskay

ditchdoctor

You buying Frankenstein I was going to buy and store it till I wore out mine. Thought about painting in Root Beer color. You are getting a good bike.

• 2 weeks later...

Steve & Dawn Taskay

ditchdoctor

Welcome aboard.....

I sure we'll see ya this summer.....:beer: