IGNORED

Desided to replace all the lights

kantornado

Well I jumped off a ledge and bought these for the VENTURE. I wanted to post what I bought so if any other member is looking for the same thing it makes it easy. I want to thank everyone here with there help and assistance in making up my mind. I spent quit abit of time talking to there staff and figure this is the right way to go. Thanks again

Custom Dynamics

Yamaha Cruiser LED Turn Signal Conversion Kit

GEN200-Y-KIT

LEDs: Amber Front, Amber Rear

Bases: 1157 front, 1156 rear

Equalizer: GEN-UNV-STABILIZER & GEN-MDK (Add $45.00)

Genesis 100 LED Yamaha Tail Light Board

GEN-100-1157YAM

http://www.motorcyclehidxenonlights.com/Yamaha-Royal-Star-HID-Xenon-Lights/

Edited by kantornado

Your link dont work. Is this where you were trying to go? Your going to really like the HID man. Several write ups on how to install. I used a couple of the brackets that come with it, trimmed one up and used a bolt for the stereo or something there in the center to bolt it to. Pics are in my folder there or PM and I'll send you the pics via e-mail.

Put run/turn/brake & 100 LED brake and LED front turn on my RSV and my wife's 950 for "Christmas" along with the brake light controller from Custom Dynamics. I like, a lot. Much brighter, and the brake lights are definitely more noticeable. Installation was easy following the directions supplied. Better headlights next. I gotta get all the riding done I can this month...another elbow surgery the 1st of Feb, Doc says no riding for 8 weeks after.

Thanks for all the input, I really appriciate it.

I never use my high beams with the driving lights I have (4) plus the new headlight I should never need brights. My driving lights have always been brighter then my headlight. I never used my brights anyway.

I am just excited to have the new lights that are brighter then the ones I have.

I refrain from using "never and allways". I dont know if I will out live those time frames. :rotf:I get what you mean though. With the HID headlight I dont think I use the Hi beam as much as I use to. It just has a more "crisp" light. 6000k is what I went with I think.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I got to tell you how much I appreciated all of the help here. I got all the lights installed and I must tell you they are Awesome. They are adjusted properly and when I hit the bright light I can see at least a mile down the road. The turn signals made a huge difference and that back brake light is blinding with the other brake lights.

Very cool......... What a GREAT SIGHT

:cool10::cool10::cool10:

I did not post pictures because so many others before me have of the same lights.

I am gonna post pictures of the inserts and of the buttons I put on my dash for the

garage openers.

Post the pictures pal, thats the great thing about this site that some of us have been here since the begining and some are new here today and have not seen all the pics, post them all!

• 2 weeks later...

O.K. here are some pics of the lights and tail. The HID headlight has a High and Low beam. For $49.00 I don't think that's to bad.

I got a few PM's from members here wanting to know the price of all the C-D stuff so I'll tell everyone on the site. Total with what was mentioned from Custom Dynamics was $294.90 out the door free delivery.

The headlight is bright and crisp and shines down the road real nice. The brake is to cool my wife said she could see me a mile up the highway and knew when I put the brakes and turn signal on to exit the highway.

So I am very happy and satisfied with my purchases.

What a GREAT SITE here! Lots of good people....Ron