IGNORED

Meet & Eat Burlington Ontario

saddlebum

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo, who has the pictures???

Oooopppsss? we was supposed to take PICTURES????? We was having way too much fun to worry about things like that.

Guess it didn't happen EH? Maybe we'll just have to do it again just to get some of those picture things.

WeLLLL Bob ....It just so Happens that our Photographer ( chabicheka ) and our back up photographer (bongobobny) did not attend so Pics did not happen. Seeing as how failing to take pics of any VR event is against the VR code of ethics I believe these two for derelection of duty :backinmyday:and failing to appear.:backinmyday: should be severly punished:pushups:and no :ICshocked: at he next Ontario M&E :no-no-no:

----- Its always a pleasure to have you around

Ben I told you to be careful with the whine.

Whats the matter with your phone you were waving around, did it not have a camera or just not ure how to use it.

Swifty - you heading to Larry's meet in Michigan this Saturday

Brad

WeLLLL Bob ....It just so Happens that our Photographer ( chabicheka ) and our back up photographer (bongobobny) did not attend so Pics did not happen. Seeing as how failing to take pics of any VR event is against the VR code of ethics I believe these two for derelection of duty :backinmyday:and failing to appear.:backinmyday: should be severly punished:pushups:and no :ICshocked: at he next Ontario M&E :no-no-no:

Me and Bob have decided to go on strike since we have been without a contract for far too long now, and repeated requests have fallen on deaf ears... or dead batteries, in Carl's hearing aid. Now we know you are Dutch, Carl, but those batteries are supposed to be changed every year....not every decade!:bang head:

The conditions we had agreed to, verbally, ( BIG MISTAKE) haven't been adhered to. We know you always used to eat mini ice cream cones before, whenever we made ice cream stops...and i believe we have pics to prove that somewhere...will try and fish them out. I think Bob should have one of those in the files...but since hiring us, you been eating double scooped cones.:fnd_(16):

Why do we get a feeling the funds supposed to come our way, have found their way in to someone else's pockets??:confused07:

So we need to sit at the table again, and sort this problem out. And we request management send someone else to bargain with......anyone......except of course, Big Tom:scared:. ...cause we all know if he was to deal with the situation...:fatsmiley::sign thanks but no

Starving artists.....Bongobob and Chabicheka. :bawling::bawling:

Me and Bob have decided to go on strike since we have been without a contract for far too long now, and repeated requests have fallen on deaf ears... or dead batteries....

We can ask to use Bill 115 to put you back into a forced contract before they repeal it. Ask Swifty what that is like !

yeah....

A starving artist is an artist who sacrifices material well-being in order to focus on their artwork. They typically live on minimum expenses, either for a lack of business or because all their disposable income goes toward art projects.:confused24:

If you is not careful, you will be disposable,,, I mean what good is a contract if you don't even show up,,,, at least you could have come and then refused to take pictures, now that would have put the pressure on,,,,,, as it is, we might have to give the privilege to somebody who can manage the job and the stress. :think: :whistling:

No, I'm saying talking at any inatimate object is the same whether it is a wall, a lamp, a table, a chair, etc. Of course these objects don't talk back, unlike wives and children!

Perhaps we need to all gather around a table setting on chairs and talk to each other as in have a discussion which involves more than one person (or personality for those that have discussions with theirselves) whereas talking only requires one person.

Perhaps we could set at my kitchen table and have a discussion...

I guess we'll just have to send some of our people down there to set things up. Once they have the itinerary discussed and outlined, we can then proceed to initiate the dialogue that should lead to meaningful discussion. Hopefully you will keep this all in good faith, or you know where that will be going.

Does that mean that Ben will have to remember everything he said, and we'll have to listen to it all again?

Ben gave a speech?:scared: Now look what you have every one doing,Carl...:doh:

Sorry to have missed meeting you, Omer. Appreciate you coming over to meet some Ontarian members. Hopefully will meet in the near future. Try to come to the big one, the MARCARL Meet coming up in may.

:beer:

Perhaps we need to all gather around a table setting on chairs and talk to each other as in have a discussion which involves more than one person (or personality for those that have discussions with theirselves) whereas talking only requires one person.

Perhaps we could set at my kitchen table and have a discussion...

Sounds to me that your trying to manipulate a meal here in hopes that there may be some icecream and your hopeing that none will notice if you sneak a bite or two.

Ben gave a speech?:scared: Now look what you have every one doing,Carl...:doh:

Sorry to have missed meeting you, Omer. Appreciate you coming over to meet some Ontarian members. Hopefully will meet in the near future. Try to come to the big one, the MARCARL Meet coming up in may.

:beer:

And I did not give a speech just introduced everyone to Omer and added in a few vwry minor coments along the way :innocent-emoticon: