IGNORED

Meet & Eat Burlington Ontario

saddlebum

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time is drawing near and there appears to be enough interest so I am going to book the time for

6:00 PM. Sat Jan-05-2013.

Please go to the Calendar http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php

or this link

http://venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=347&day=2013-1-5&c=1

and RSVP if you are thinking about coming so That I can get a reasonable head count for the reservations.

Edited by saddlebum

I'd come....if I wasn't 1600 miles, or 2575 KMH away

:hihi:

Hey Squid I just did the math If you are 1,600 miles away. Then traveling at 2,575 KM/H it should only take one hour to get here. I believe there is a one hour time differenc so leaving your home at 4:PM your time should get you here in time to listen to Carl's before dinner speech.:witch_brew:

Hey Squid I just did the math If you are 1,600 miles away. Then traveling at 2,575 KM/H it should only take one hour to get here. I believe there is a one hour time differenc so leaving your home at 4:PM your time should get you here in time to listen to Carl's before dinner speech.:witch_brew:

That's just so he will be able to snooze a little before he gets to eat,,,, wouldn't want him to be too tired when eating eh? can't enjoy the food as well you know,,, so eating @ 8 would work out just about right then :think: :happy65::whistling:

As it stands, we will be entertained this weekend by our two young grandkids who will be staying over for the weekend. As a result, my only chance to make the bike show will be on Friday, and I will check to see if I can hook up with other members that day? We sure enjoyed the meet and eat after the show last year and hope to make the next one.

come visit me at the C.M.A. booth from 12 to 2 on Friday

Brian, I hope to attend the show Friday and will definitely look for you. In fact, both Abdul and I tried to find you but neither of us could locate the CMA booth at the December bike show here in Toronto.

Hi Evan. My brother is in town and may want to go to the show Friday as well.Maybe we can get together.

Also, Ben I have a windshield and gasket to get to you.Make sure you get in touch with me to get these items. I am very close the the airport .I am not sure about the meet and eat at this time. Ray:)

I'm thinking of heading over either Friday or Saturday....not sure which.

It's a shame the M&E is in Burlington....wrong way for me. If it was somewhere in TO I'd join you...but I can't see adding another 40 min each way to what is already a long enough trip.

Now if I was on the bike.........

It's a shame the M&E is in Burlington....wrong way for me. If it was somewhere in TO I'd join you...but I can't see adding another 40 min each way to what is already a long enough trip.

Oh come on, it's not that far,,, just ask Ben.

Oh come on, it's not that far,,, just ask Ben.
I went ahead and asked Ben for you and he agrees with Marcarl, its not that far.

:innocent-emoticon:

I was planning on going friday, but have a nasty cold right now.....so they ain't getting my 20 dollars this time around to walk around aimlessly through out the day.

Besides, i don't really need anything. Been to the other show at the Convention centre, anyhow..:sick:

Guest Swifty
Where the hell are you???:confused07:

Fort Myers, made it back. Weather was great, got one of my license plates stolen, I only had to talk my way out of one 85 in a 55, and you just can't beat filling up your tank for $50 instead of $75, so it all went fairly well.

I'll plan to make it for the dinner.

Fort Myers, made it back. Weather was great, got one of my license plates stolen, I only had to talk my way out of one 85 in a 55, and you just can't beat filling up your tank for $50 instead of $75, so it all went fairly well.

I'll plan to make it for the dinner.

Oh well guys,, there goes the party,, I told ya,,, didn't I??? :happy65:

Here are directions to the Table Top In Burlington. Pretty easy really.

A) from Toronto

1. Take QEW to Appelby Line go south 2 streets to Fairview St.
  2. At Fairview St turn right and go 1.6 km, 2 mins to the Table top on the right hand side

B) From Hamilton or London direction

1. Take QEW to Walkers Line go south 2 streets to Fairview St.
  2. At Fairview St. turnLeft and go 400 meters, 31 sec. to the Table top on the left.

https://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=4121+Fairview+Street,+Burlington,+ON&aq=0&oq=4121+Fairview+Street,+Burlington,+ON&sll=43.36759,-79.762888&sspn=0.015693,0.038409&vpsrc=6&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=4121+Fairview+St,+Burlington,+Ontario+L7L+2A4&ll=43.367684,-79.767351&spn=0.031385,0.076818&t=m&z=14&layer=c&ei=2lPoUPmCN4rVwQG07oDQBw&pw=2

See You All There :thumbsup:

Edited by saddlebum

Guest Swifty
I am going to the show so you can count me in, if their is no major snow storm that is.

HIP, HIP, HURRAY. for Omer!!

Finally, we have an American Venturerider who acts like a Canadian Venturerider...that is, for practically no good reason, he takes off for a 4 hour ride to another country just to be part of a VR meet n eat....a meet that Carl was at no less.

(I wonder if the fact that he rides an '86 has anything to do with having such a carefree spirit!):whistling:

Kudos Omer.

Hope you had a safe ride home.

HIP, HIP, HURRAY. for Omer!!

Finally, we have an American Venturerider who acts like a Canadian Venturerider...that is, for practically no good reason, he takes off for a 4 hour ride to another country just to be part of a VR meet n eat....a meet that Carl was at no less.

(I wonder if the fact that he rides an '86 has anything to do with having such a carefree spirit!):whistling:

Kudos Omer.

Hope you had a safe ride home.

It was definitly a Pleasure to have Omer among us at the meet and eat. I hope we made him feel at home and that he enjoyed our company as much we enjoyed his. As swifty said Have a safe trip Home.

It was great to sit down with all who were present to enjoy another group feed with good food.

Thanks to Keri and her Table Top staff for a wonderfull meal.

Thanks for setting this up Ben,, now that you've done it once, you can do it again EH? We had a good time,, most of it at my expense, but then that's why I come to these things,, I:think:

Once? Did you forget last year's ? This years was again. As far as your expense goes I do beleive you shared that expense with BradT so I geuss you kinda went double dutch on that one.:rotfl::rotfl:

But don't get me wrong Carl----- Its always a pleasure to have you around :buttkick: :confused24: :whistling:

Edited by saddlebum

Soooo, who has the pictures???

Oooopppsss? we was supposed to take PICTURES????? We was having way too much fun to worry about things like that.

Guess it didn't happen EH? Maybe we'll just have to do it again just to get some of those picture things.