IGNORED

My new toy

Rickster

2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, still thinking about what bling to install.................

[ATTACH]68978[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]68979[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]68980[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]68981[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]68982[/ATTACH]

There is a group of guys around here that ride those... they all have them painted in cool black and white colors and added these real neat looking LED lights that flash real bright in red and blue too. They seam to ride them mostly in parades and stuff but some times you see them blasting around town well over the posted limits showing them off.

They seem to like them..... enjoy your new ride.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

If black looks like the Bat-Cycle!!!

Out of questions: FIRST BLING NEEDS TO BE PASSING LAMPS!!!!!

:080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv:

:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

Thanks everyone as for passing lamps it comes standard with HID headlamp. Yes a hitch is in the works, dealer will install at no cost. Gee maybe I should paint mine up and put purdy red and blue lights on it and play po-po :bobby:

Congratulation on the new ride! I also like the Victory bikes. I was told that a dealer is opening up in our area soon, just don't know when. I will have to take a test ride for sure.

I think Action Motorcycles is the new dealer for Victory in Victoria. Perhaps to service the new Vic Police bikes.

I really like the Cross Country, not quite so "out there" as the Vision. Some day.......:fingers-crossed-emo

Let us know how it compares to the Venture both good and bad!!

Also curious. I've looked high and low on the Victory site and can't seem to find if it's got a CB standard. I don't even see it as an option on the customizing window.

Edited by gibvel

I think Action Motorcycles is the new dealer for Victory in Victoria. Perhaps to service the new Vic Police bikes.

I really like the Cross Country, not quite so "out there" as the Vision. Some day.......:fingers-crossed-emo

Yes Action got the service "contract" if you will but I am unsure that you will see a show room spot for the bikes. Not sure their other lines are willing to give up the square footage to make room for them. A lot of regulations in the contracts to have a dealer ship for a particular brand on display. You cannot just start stuffing them into the same room as KTM or Honda.