IGNORED

My new toy

Rickster

I will be in Alaska that week our daughter in law lost her mother in June due to cancer. We were going to back then but our plans all changed which was understandable. I'm sure we will see you down the road we will be in Romulus next weekend for the Pathway Ride. Ride safe

If I were in the market for a NEW bike, that's exactly what I would look at first. It's P-U-R-T-Y.

Yeah That :thumbsup2: Been eyeing this bike since the spring bike show. Same colour as I am partial to white. Just need to find the cash.

victory truck was in town the 23rd of June was dealing on a 2012 demo cross country tour got a call from the dealer on the 29th just in 2013 same bike same money as the 12 now my 08 silver venture s is gone, July 5th took delivery of the black cross country tour I will miss the Venture but from the sound system to the fuel injection to slow speed handling will help me move on:whistling:

not my cup of tea...I Just can't get past the looks of the back end.

I can see how it would be a "love it or hate it" thing.

Hope you have many many miles of fun and safe riding on it!

Now who can see their "back end" while riding? :stickpoke:

Awesome bike!

I really like Victory.

When I sold my home in Maine and moved back to Florida I was looking very seriously at the Vision. I really loved the electric windshield, and they look pretty cool with the trunk off. Then I saw the saddlebags. They're tiny.

They hadn't come out with the Cross Country Tour yet. If they had I might have bought one. The saddlebags on those bikes are huge!

Then I got the idea that if I stuck with used bikes I could get an almost new Venture with hardly any miles on it to replace my '03 Venture, and with the money I saved I could by an older used Harley. So I bought a used Venture and an older Electra Glide for less than the price of one new bike.

But, I've test ridden 3 different Victorys (Victories?) and I really love them. They are effortless to ride, and the slow speed handling is awesome. And I love the fact that they are American made.

I love my Venture, but if Yamaha ever hopes to sell any new ones they really need to step up their game. All of the competition, from Harley to Victory to Kawasaki has improved. But they did finally get rid of the cassette and replace it with a cd. Now that everybody uses their phone or MP3 player for music!

Ride safe and enjoy the new ride!