IGNORED

International rally trailer sales

BIG TOM

Sent via Paypal for three more. Keep the number to a break even point coming down. Wish I could go to the rally this year, but it's not in the cards. Sure would like to update to a new trailer though, the piggybacker just doesn't have the same class as that nice aluma trailer. Good luck everyone, and have fun at the rally.:cool10:

12 more tickets to sell and we have a trailer that we can pay for and then give away ......then I bug you guys to make this SAF fund some money..........lol..I promise I won't....... :whistling::whistling: Now I said "I WON'T".

Jayceesfolly tells me we are 8 tickets away from breaking even on the trailer....break even folks....this is a fund eaiser........................not not funds will be raised this way..if you can please get your tickets now....:fnd_(16):

Tom, I think you need to lay off the ice cream, your starting to studder. To everyone else out there. 8 more tickets is just brake even. We would like to make a little extra to put back into the VR fund, to be used for other events and to help out those in need. So come on and help out your fellow riders. Buy more tickets!:mo money:please and thank you.

ok tom i can't take it any more. :whistling: i just sent james some more $ for a few more tickets. this should put us over the min to cover cost. now i'll have to work some o/t :depressed:. good luck to all who have bought tickets. and to those who are waiting to buy some.

reguards

don c.

Thanks to Gunboat.........we are over the breakeven point. :cool10: Thank you, Don! And to everyone else who has bought tickets for the trailer raffle.

Now, we need to build the SAF fund. Just as Steamer said, this money is used for the good of everyone on this forum. We need everyone to buy 3 tickets and make the fund grow. We still have plenty of tickets available.

Thanks for everyone's generosity.

See you at the International!

Jim Crane

I'm in! As long as Condor is sitting this dance out I got a fighting chance. I had no part in the death threats but I did enjoy a chuckle at the idea of dragging him behind a trailer, just a lil ways. :rotf:

Just kiddin' Jack. I'd never take part in something like that. :whistling::smile5:

Mike