IGNORED

Thinking about a WV Meet & Eat.

Skid

Think I found a great place go start a WV Meet & Eat. Now i need to cone up with a date and route afterwards.

Why do you tempt us? Get a date first for this wonderful place and then tempt us.

Maybe I can get to meet Calhoun WV.

When we get down there if you have any issues I speak hillbilly quite well. JK.... I love riding in WV.

Right now thinking September. Since Asheville is in August, I thought I might be able to catch the leaves turning but still be plenty warm enough to ride. Just a thought but want to do another one this year.

Right now thinking September. Since Asheville is in August, I thought I might be able to catch the leaves turning but still be plenty warm enough to ride. Just a thought but want to do another one this year.

Well.... go ahead and post it on the calendar!! Make it official. I'll be there.:cool10:

Sounds good to me Skid. Early September maybe, and on a weekend/Saturday maybe, leave home Friday evening and stay all night in WV. Saturday - eat ride and back home on Sunday or Monday. :2cents:

Fuzzy :usa: