IGNORED

Angel??

Yammer Dan

Tinkered with his bike a little. Last I saw he was riding into the sunset with a big grin on his face. Has he stopped yet???

He followed me home and then went farther west toward Indiana......sent me a couple of messages,but I think they were from his phone....:whistling:

Someone let Angle know that those diaphrams that he got from me still need to be replaced with new ones. I was replacing those because they had holes and were bad enough that I noticed my bike not running right. But my old ones were a lot less bad than what he had in there.

just think of his grin when he finds out just how good these bikes can run.

Someone let Angle know that those diaphrams that he got from me still need to be replaced with new ones. I was replacing those because they had holes and were bad enough that I noticed my bike not running right. But my old ones were a lot less bad than what he had in there.

just think of his grin when he finds out just how good these bikes can run.

Hey they were great and yes I know that they need to be replace but still thankyou for the generous gesture of giving me your old ones. Again thankyou my friend.

:cool10:

I'm not saying There was anyone at MD that I didn't like but, Angel turned me on to some safety chrome I had been looking for was a super friendly person to me from the first handshake. The beer investment was well worth it and my pleasure.:thumbsup2:

my pleasure my friend .:detective:

my pleasure my friend .:detective:
I'll turn you on to something you may find usefull to fix the pinholes in the diaphrams. take them out and spray them with Aerosol liquid rubber on both sides, let them dry, put them back in and your good to go for a couple years. A lot cheaper than $80.00/each for diaphrams.

You are too, can't I have more than one bestest buddies. I still like you even though you hoovered my Butterfinger blizzard and snagged my diamond cut cylinder covers.:bang head:

[/quote

The blizzard was good, the cylinder covers are the BEST and your hamburger was pretty good too! even the coffee your new buddy Angel threw on me was tasty....:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I was trying to appear all friendly and everything and was staying close to all that Bling on that 86 but he watches like a hawk....:whistling:

Have too much competition out there:stickinouttounge: That jet you have is what I envied! My goodness you took off like a bat out of hell when we left back to the motel that night.

Love the difference that it has already made. Please tell me when I do the diaphragms again do you feel that the syncing of carbs is still a good idea?

Thank you Yammer!

I'll turn you on to something you may find usefull to fix the pinholes in the diaphrams. take them out and spray them with Aerosol liquid rubber on both sides, let them dry, put them back in and your good to go for a couple years. A lot cheaper than $80.00/each for diaphrams.

they are 80.00 EACH! :(:shock3:

they are 80.00 EACH! :(:shock3:

There's a set on Ebay for $149.00...but there is another vendor, Motoallparts, that posts and I got the set for around $80.00. Just have to keep looking this link is at $79.00 for a set. Here's a link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-CARB-SLIDE-DIAPHRAGM-4PCS-YAMAHA-VMX12-XVZ12-XVZ13-VENTURE-ROYAL-VMAX-/280894483244?hash=item41669dab2c&item=280894483244&pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

You are too, can't I have more than one bestest buddies. I still like you even though you hoovered my Butterfinger blizzard and snagged my diamond cut cylinder covers.:bang head:

[/quote

The blizzard was good, the cylinder covers are the BEST and your hamburger was pretty good too! even the coffee your new buddy Angel threw on me was tasty....:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:stickinouttounge:

There's a set on Ebay for $149.00...but there is another vendor, Motoallparts, that posts and I got the set for around $80.00. Just have to keep looking this link is at $79.00 for a set. Here's a link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-CARB-SLIDE-DIAPHRAGM-4PCS-YAMAHA-VMX12-XVZ12-XVZ13-VENTURE-ROYAL-VMAX-/280894483244?hash=item41669dab2c&item=280894483244&pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

many thanks my friend, will get some as soon as I land my first check .:cool10: