IGNORED

Motorcycles cause cancer

Guest BluesLover

I guess they will be baned in California soon.

I'm no scientist; but i find this to intresting, possible and probably a little absurd.

I remember years ago when i was a pumper in the oil field. A gov. reg. required that we remove all the pipe in the field that was being used as flow lines through the field and store it in a cyclone fenced area. Highly secure right?.........

The thing was that this pipe had at one time all been used downhole and exhibited high levels of radation. (higher than background radiation levels) that couldnt be allowed, someone might get exposed.

Well here are my thoughts on their protection of the masses.

There were no masses in the swamp of the Big Black River. Just a few of us workers and the occasional deer hunter.

The pipe was spread out and not in normal trafic areas. now it sits piled high (concentrated) inside this "super secure" cyclone fence. and it sits next to a cotton field so now we have the farm workers exposed as well.

The engineer who headed this project up admitted to me one day that the exposure to radiation amounted to about the same exposure that one would encounter wearing a digital watch.

In another instance. the EPA sent out a request for hazardous materials exposures.

they wanted us to pick from a list that they provided, any hazardous material that ever had, was or that might ever be on a location.

Pecan shells was on the list. good thing we didn't have any pecan trees......................:)

Really not much to worry about there. Brother John, who I met a few years ago at a rally will, for a small donation, lay his hands on you and cure all maladies. He will also give you a personally autographed photo of JC, with whom he assured me he was in daily contact......

What a load of CRAP................

I wonder if he has put that meter next to a cell phone?

Even if he is correct, after all the coil, wires and other electrical parts are often under the seat, taping a couple layers of tinfoil to the bottom of the seat should stop it. Same theory that they use on the inside of laptops to meet radiation leakage standards.

Guest KitCarson

People have told me before.........you just ain't right!!! Maybe this is what is wrong with me!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:I have been exposed to microwaves....

People have told me before.........you just ain't right!!! Maybe this is what is wrong with me!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:I have been exposed to microwaves....

I haven't even met you Kit and I would say that your correct about the Microwaves :stirthepot:

But I can't talk too loud either :whistling:

The guy who wrote that book has lost his entire mind...if he ever had one! Wasn't it P.T. Barnum that said something about a sucker being born every second? I can see the ad now...

"Available now...the new 'Groin-Saver 9000' electro-crotch-filter-seat!". All credit cards accepted.

I think I'll just line my jeans with foil and take my chances!

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

We will find out in the coming years whether EMF's cause cancer from all the cellular phone usage. Considering some people have them glued to their ear 24/7, it should not be too long before we find out for sure. In the mean time I will be riding. :7_6_2[1]:

I have spent my entire life, since about 16 years old, working with Electro -Magnetic, radiation devices. Working on Aircraft loaded with transmitting stuff, 8 hours a day on airports, with thousands of transmitters in the vicinity. Ham radio in my House, the list goes on and on.

I'm 65, and I still feel pretty good.

AND, the Frequency of a Harley vibration does not fall into the Electro Magnetic Frequency spectrum!

The guy is an IDIOT !!!

How about rideing a Horse ?? Same principle

• 1 month later...

Hey, the guy is no nut case.. He is right..I know he is cause he has his own web site..(see below)

The United Kingdom has granted a patent to Canadian inventor Randall Dale Chipkar for his innovative 'electromagnetic shielding motorcycle seat'. The invention is designed to shield motorcycle electromagnetic field radiation from penetrating the rider's vital organs.

Check out his web site:

http://www.motorcyclecancer.com/

What this means to you: Considering the outsized risks just from riding, whether or not your privates are being electromagnetically toasted probably is the least of your worries. — Bill Visnic, Correspondent

http://www.strangenewproducts.com/uploaded_images/motorcycle-cancer-seat-shield-731437.jpg

Ok, while you looking at wierd things... here is another NEAT idea on the market:

Batter Blaster is probably going to change the way pancake batter is sold.

This probably needs little explanation:

Just shake the can, point it to a hot griddle, and push on the nozzle.

Not sure why this hasn't been thought of earlier.

The nutrition label says each can contains 8 servings, and it's carries the USDA "Organic" stamp.

The Batter Blaster website comes with a video showing you how to use this. It also has instructions on how to cook pancakes.

There's also a store locator, but I couldn't find any stores sellings this in the Southern California area where I live. So I typed in a San Francisco zip code (94102), where the company is located, and a bunch of stores came up.

Visit Batter Blaster online at...

http://www.batterblaster.com

I was in San Diego last week and went to a farmers market one evening in Ocean Beach, which is like 7 1/2 square miles surrounded by reality. There was a vendor there selling these acrylic pyramids that he said converted all that negative electromagnetic and microwave energy into postive energy. He said these pyramids would prevent or cure cancer.

I asked him if he made these himself. He replied that yes, indeed he did. Then I asked him if the FDA was aware he was manufacturing a medical device, and if so did they give him pre-market approval under CGMP provisions of section 501(a). Also, how did he verify that the device met its intended use. At that point he hid his bong and turned his back on me while whispering to his girlfriend.

I went to another vendor and bought some organic almonds and whole grain bread for my dinner.

Don't let these nuts take your money. They can be good for a laugh now and then.

The guy who wrote that book has lost his entire mind...if he ever had one! Wasn't it P.T. Barnum that said something about a sucker being born every second? I can see the ad now...

"Available now...the new 'Groin-Saver 9000' electro-crotch-filter-seat!". All credit cards accepted.

I think I'll just line my jeans with foil and take my chances!

:lightbulb: That’s it! ... Foil underwear!

Think of it… it wouldn’t matter who’s bike you’re riding you’ll always be protected! That’s a GREAT idea, it would even provide protection while driving a car. The motto can be... “Protection, You can with Alcan”

I agree with GeorgeS. Being an electrician for my whole adult life and part of my pre-adult life, I should be filled with cancer by now. Maybe by shocking myself every once in a while (when I don't have the money for that extra cup of coffee and I'm tired), I've saved myself from doom and gloom! Maybe I can market that! New "Cancer-Blaster"-- a shock a day keeps the cancer away!!! That guys more screwy than I am, and I've been practicing!!!:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Dan

MY WORD! Talk about two fries short of a Happy Meal!!

What planet does this guy live on? "Moronicus Prime?" Any bets on whether the biggest thing he ever slung a leg over was a moped?

I read once that a person can breath under water without scuba gear too, if they did it really, really slow! duh!

Heck, next year, they'll say that his seat design unfortunately concentrates the radiation and actually accelerates the effects and that we therefore should not use his seat and the levels of radiation were actually much much lower than originally thought, when somebody went behind this rube and checked his MATH.

I'm sorry, I just have a really low tolerance for $^&^*$@@(*# WHACKJOB MORONS, particularly when they're simultaneously trying to get into your wallet, while spewing their inane junk like there's all this truth in it. Like everybody else is stupid and will just most certainly believe it, because HE is the authority on the subject. You know.....like politicians!!!:rotf:

• 2 weeks later...

:rotf:Since Im a prostate cancer survivor going on 8 yrs maybe I can sue

Honda for the 22 yrs I rode my Goldwing. Since this guy is the authority on this subject, he did the study. Honda wont want to put out all the money to debunk him and just settle with me ( I will take a new wing in payment) So do you guys think I have a chance here.

I bet I could get a shyster lawyer to take the case too:rotf::rotf:

P.S. I'd sell the wing and buy me a new blue 08:whistling:

John