IGNORED

Buffalo Bodnar healing

BIG TOM

One of our WNY members.... Buffalo Bodnar had back surgery a week ago last wednesday...For those who are interested he is home and doing well...He sounds like his old self when I wake hime up every morning when I get to work at 7:15 am. In fact one day I felt guilty about waking him up and HE called me at work to ask if I was all right....what a goof !!!! Anyone who has attended a WNY MINIRALLY, KENNY WAS ALWAYS OUR COOK....YOU KNOW THE GUY AROUND THE CAMPFIRE WHO MADE US ALL LAUGH.............Any way drop him a pm or give him a call since he is home bound for another 2 months or so.....He will appreciate it and don't be afraid to call him at 5:00am....he is a early riser.......You can tell him I told you to call...:fnd_(16):

What Kenny will call the PoPo on us if we do call that early. Get well Kenny remember Spankym can ride your scoot if you like. :12101:

He really does get up at 5am......If you call him at 2pm, he will be napping...:think:

Thanks to Everyone for your GET WELLS!

I'm sitting at home eating bon-bon's and all I hear are motorcycles zipping by my house:bawling:. Can't wait to be riding again:900[1]:. I've got a doctor's appt. in two weeks and I should know more about when I can ride. Right now it's just walking form the couch to the frig.. Started a diet program so that wouldn't chub out anymore than I already am and it's working. Powdered this and powdered that. Doesn't taste like much but I'm losing pounds:beersign:. Years age when I use to go on a diet I would put on weight (it was what I called a TEID, a diet in reverse).

Well, thanks again for all your good luck and get wells. Hope to see you at the International.

Ken (Buffalo Bodnar)