IGNORED

Another 1st Gen work day..........

DragonRider

Another Saturday working on the bike, we got the engine back in, since there was only 2 of us it took some extra time to get it in, we had a few memory lapses, loosing tools, nuts, bolts, you name it we misplace it at one time or another. Got the clutch working after a little difficulty, but finally got it bled out and working. A couple of nuts and hex screws got misplaced and it took some time searching, so we finally gave up and I saw K-Rider off, I went back out to the shop and low and behold I picked up a coffee cup and there they were with a bunch of other bolts I will probably be looking for later. So I continued working getting the motor all bolted back in and all the frame rails attached. Still had some daylight left so I figured I would start installing the newly painted side cases. Got all but one installed and trying to download the pics.

[ATTACH]66771[/ATTACH][ATTACH]66772[/ATTACH][ATTACH]66773[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]66774[/ATTACH][ATTACH]66775[/ATTACH][ATTACH]66776[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]66777[/ATTACH][ATTACH]66778[/ATTACH][ATTACH]66779[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]66780[/ATTACH][ATTACH]66781[/ATTACH][ATTACH]66782[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]66783[/ATTACH]

Another Saturday working on the bike, we got the engine back in, since there was only 2 of us it took some extra time to get it in, we had a few memory lapses, loosing tools, nuts, bolts, you name it we misplace it at one time or another. Got the clutch working after a little difficulty, but finally got it bled out and working. A couple of nuts and hex screws got misplaced and it took some time searching, so we finally gave up and I saw K-Rider off, I went back out to the shop and low and behold I picked up a coffee cup and there they were with a bunch of other bolts I will probably be looking for later. So I continued working getting the motor all bolted back in and all the frame rails attached. Still had some daylight left so I figured I would start installing the newly painted side cases. Got all but one installed and trying to download the pics.

[ATTACH]66771[/ATTACH][ATTACH]66772[/ATTACH][ATTACH]66773[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]66774[/ATTACH][ATTACH]66775[/ATTACH][ATTACH]66776[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]66777[/ATTACH][ATTACH]66778[/ATTACH][ATTACH]66779[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]66780[/ATTACH][ATTACH]66781[/ATTACH][ATTACH]66782[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]66783[/ATTACH]

Awesome :clap2:

I will sleep very well tonite, we started at 9:30 this morning and I came back into the house at 8:00 pm..........I knelt down to get something out of the fridge, and I almost couldn't stand up I was so stiff. I didn't feel that bad when I came in, but after I showered, sat down for a while I started stiffening up. I will sleep well tonite, taking the day off tomorrow from working on the bike, gonna sit back and watch the NASCAR race at on tv.

Now you won't be able to sleep thinking about it....:whistling:

Lewis aint kidding. That is the best part of working there. And the to go box was enough for the whole family. Tell Charlene the whole family enjoyed it very much. I even got up at 2:30 in the morning and poured a glass of milk and finished off the cookies. Im going to give Charlene two thumbs up.The work enviroment has improved a lot since my first day on the job. Lewis even let me use the air ratchet this time. Most of the time I just get to hold the light. But Lewis the is still room for improvement. I still dont see a Gatoraid cooler around. :scorched:See you at work Lewis.

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

Looking good, can't wait til my engine is back in my frame too. I spent Sun afternoon working on mine. I know I'm dying to ride mine, yours is almost together and it's probably killing you to not be able to ride it yet. Keep up the good work. Pics are great too.

-Andrew

My help gets Cajun food , cookies, and desert, and a go box to take with him...

So THAT'S how you get help...