IGNORED

Here’s what I think of all of YOU!

dragerman

From Tim Horton’s coffee cups to ‘RED’ bikes go faster (and make no mistake it ‘is’ the ‘RED’ bikes) you folks are the best.

I've gone through and continue manage very difficult times and have been away from this site for some time now. My absence has not been by choice but rather it’s been necessary for me to focus my energy elsewhere. Sadly, nor have I been riding but I hope that will change this spring.

I can see that things here are still going strong and that sense of kinship, a family of sorts, is still among you all. As equally admirable and most refreshing, you haven’t lost your sense of humor and are as informative as usual! Laughter is the best medicine and friendship the gift of life!

Thanks Abdul for your concern and thank you Don for restoring my membership.

Hello to all of you I’m glad to be back!

Charlie

Welcome back...and glad to see that you are such an enormously intelligent rider (See my avatar)! I live just "up the road" ... we should get together some time (Any excuse for a ride , you know!). Nothing like a critical mass of red bikes rolling down the road to get some attention, right?

Hey guys, thanks for all the warm welcomes! I hope you’re all doing well.

That’s such a nice offer Abdul, thank you... does that mean we’ll be on a date? What will the miss’s say?

Hi Andy, you're not too far at all. Next time you're down Chippawa way give me a shout and we can grab a coffee, I'll do the same.

I've been trying to catch up on some of the reading and get back in the groove... it feels a bit like rehab (in a good way)!

Yes, I have my sites on the meet & greet http://www.venturerider.org/forum/ca...&day=2012-3-24 and am going to make best efforts to get out. The only thing better then getting together with good friends is getting together with good friends AND good food! By the way this weather is going it might even be nice enough to ride!

Edited by dragerman