IGNORED

only in fla. will you see this on tv

Thom

here in fla. we are having our 1st freeze in a few years , and the tv is going nuts , across the top of the tv screen running all day is warning freeze untill 9 am tomorrow use common sense dress warm , cover all exposed skin do not go outside unless you have to . the low will be 27 f , watching the tv you would think the ice age is coming

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

here in fla. we are having our 1st freeze in a few years , and the tv is going nuts , across the top of the tv screen running all day is warning freeze untill 9 am tomorrow use common sense dress warm , cover all exposed skin do not go outside unless you have to . the low will be 27 f , watching the tv you would think the ice age is coming

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: [/

Its GLOBAL WARMING-----:whistling::stirthepot:quote]--Buzzard

The more noise they make, truth or fiction, the more people watch, the more they watch, the more ads they see, the more ads they see the more ads are generated, all the more reason to build up a good story and the cycle starts all over.

Ya,,,,,,,,, something like that

At 27 degree, it is like the ice age to us. Granted it does not get that cold down here, but still who wants to deal with freezing temperatures. Heck that is why we pay extra to live live instead of suffering like everyone else. ;)

This was long before i move here but maybe we can breack the record

http://www.islandnet.com/~see/weather/almanac/arc2002/alm02jan.htm

Ummmm,, dont worry about it guys,, when the U of M leaves to come back up North they will take the cold air with home with them,, along with that wonderful Bowl win they yanked away from the Gators today haahahahah... Even with Hart playing with them and giving the Gators the ball a couple times they stillllll couldnt defeat the MIGHTY Wolverines.. I guess riding in the cold air of Michigan really does make ya nasty and mean....:stirthepot:

I had a blast today,,, I have relatives in Orlando hahahahaha...

'Puc

Sounds like a 2nd gen gear whine down there in Fla! I'll be outside in 19f high temp tomorrow setting up new parking lot lights for a customer. Any you guys down there want to come help? I'll save some coffee for you!

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Dan

Hell, I'd take 59F anyday right now, we had 10" of snow on the front lawn yesterday, woke up this morning to a fresh dumping of another 8-10", and a lovely -10C without wind chill. Don't know the conversion on that, but I'm sure somebody will post it. On Friday I'm heading to the high artic, northern tip of Baffin Island, average temp during the day is -30C without wind chill, and only about 3-5 hours of daylight each day, and won't be home till end February. I'll take that Florida chill anytime, LOL. But, I guess that's why we're called the frozen chozen.

Hell, I'd take 59F anyday right now, we had 10" of snow on the front lawn yesterday, woke up this morning to a fresh dumping of another 8-10", and a lovely -10C without wind chill. Don't know the conversion on that, but I'm sure somebody will post it. On Friday I'm heading to the high artic, northern tip of Baffin Island, average temp during the day is -30C without wind chill, and only about 3-5 hours of daylight each day, and won't be home till end February. I'll take that Florida chill anytime, LOL. But, I guess that's why we're called the frozen chozen.

jim. all i can say, is - - - - better you than me!

BRRRR

just jt

Its about 17 degrees and 4 to 5 inches of snow here. I heard from my brother yesterday, and he is docked in Florida waiting for the winds to settle down before sailing on down to the Bahamas for the winter..... I hate that too.

:sign20: