IGNORED

Sad day as the my Twins leave for their new adopted home...

KIC

Well, my Twins left today for their new adoptive home in Oklahoma. It was a trade off...the Twins or a Venture. Picked the Venture ( and the right choice of a 1st Genner). Still sad to see the girls go. They were a different type of fun. :crying:

But time to move on to bigger and better things....

Loved riding dirt. I just don't bounce like I use too. So I stay on the street now.

Buddy,

I bounce a whole lot more than I used to,,,,,

That is why I stay on the street!!!

(Hey, just put your knee blockers back on both Royals,,,, thanks again.

I started out on a day ride Sunday,50F, did a U-turn and put them on,, much better.)

Mike G

The TW200s were a lot of fun for off road camping and fishing. They climbed like little mountain goats. I still have my KLR 650 to use on the dirt and camping trips. In fact I think I worked a deal on selling my YZ250 since I don't think I'm riding anywhere I need two stroke power.

This video is of the TW's in the Rincon Mountains. This hill is named "Manhood Mountain" due to the steepness, rockiness and ruts. This was my first ride after my shoulder replacement. I couldn't ride the KLR650 yet, but the TW's were a fun easy ride.....even up Manhood Mountain... Out of 8 riders, only 3 of us rode up this section. ( listen to the audio) :happy65:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2yRwqgjFE0]Gunsite Pass Santa Rita Mountains Bill TW200.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Luckily I still have my (1st Generation !!) KLR650 to give me some dirt time.

Hey KIC,

After riding your 89'VR, I bet you rode the "twins" like a pair of Roller Skates! :crackup:

I too ate a fair amount of dirt when I was younger, I admire your courage "to get back in the saddle" after your shoulder surgery! I have shed a tear for every bike I have ever owned, and had to let go of. That 89'VR will "put a smile on your face", trust me on this!:thumbsup2:

Earl

Pretty cool, brings back memmories...:whistling:

One of my pet peeves is that a video camera cannot capture how steep the incline

is. Same thing happens when you record skiing or snow boarding mountains. Only way to accurately capture is to have another cameraman to one side of the hill you are about to climb/descend. Need two cameramen, one for entire trip and one for the steeps...

Helmet cams make everything look like a flat track...:bang head: