IGNORED

Gots me a new toy!!!

star4772

OOOo you had me worried for you,,,,, I thought, oh no, where's he gonna put the scoot, but then I noticed all the room by the bed,,, so you thought of that,,, that's good!!!!

I tried that but the Misses didn't want that. So pick up is the choice.:fingers-crossed-emo

So what's this mean Joe ? You wouldn't be backing out of your commitment to buy MY trailer would ya?

You gonna pull that with your Prius ? They say those electric motors have lots of torque. :stickpoke:

Sweet looking trailer. Where we going ?

No Jay I still want the trailer and if you want to go somewhere you can use ur trike to pull it to AZ for me and I will save my money and not trike mine. :rotf::rotf:such a deal you get a free trip just pay for gas. :whistling: :080402gudl_prv: JK

If your going to Arizona...........I going with you. I worked out there 2 years ago and fell in love with it. Just can't get my wife to cut the strings here. Me.....I could leave and never come back. Way too may other place to live with a temperature I would enjoy more.

You just aint a kidden I lived out there in 90 and 91 and always said that's where i will go when retireing. So I am not getting ready for it little by little.

Joe :fingers-crossed-emo

No not yet not for a couple years yet.

If your going to Arizona...........I going with you. I worked out there 2 years ago and fell in love with it. Just can't get my wife to cut the strings here. Me.....I could leave and never come back. Way too may other place to live with a temperature I would enjoy more.

Here it gets too cold to ride...There it gets too hot to ride. Here I can add layers to keep warm... There if I take off enough to be cool, I end up in :mugshot: