IGNORED

New Phone Number

Squidley

After finally getting fed up with Verizon and stupid bills, I have decided that I'm not going to pay for them anymore. Lonna and I have made the last cut from our Michigan roots and now have new cell phone numbers that reflect our TEXAS life. I have updated my profile info with the new # and will pass it on here for those that might want it. The new # is 936 232 9299, we ended up going with a Walmart family plan that is hosted by T mobile who will soon be under the AT&T umbrella. I have dropped $100 off my cell phone bill per month by doing this as for both Lonna and I it will be 70$ for unlimited talk and text....so buh bye Verizon, and rood riddance!

I will be working on updating the call list of the old phones as I will cancel them at the end of this month.

About time Brad. In Texas at least AT&T is the best I have found. In fact at Leakey and Big Bend I am always the ONLY one that gets signals. While they are not perfect in our part of the world (is there any other place) they are the best. NO PLACE LIKE TEXAS!

AT&T is backing out of the merger. Watch which straighttalk phone you get. There may be a few Verizon left, but walmart is backing away from them. The new smartphones they have here are Sprint. Would love to get one but the coverage away from home is not good.

After finally getting fed up with Verizon and stupid bills, I have decided that I'm not going to pay for them anymore. Lonna and I have made the last cut from our Michigan roots and now have new cell phone numbers that reflect our TEXAS life. I have updated my profile info with the new # and will pass it on here for those that might want it. The new # is 936 232 9299, we ended up going with a Walmart family plan that is hosted by T mobile who will soon be under the AT&T umbrella. I have dropped $100 off my cell phone bill per month by doing this as for both Lonna and I it will be 70$ for unlimited talk and text....so buh bye Verizon, and rood riddance!

I will be working on updating the call list of the old phones as I will cancel them at the end of this month.

You went through all that just so you wouldnt have to talk to us up here

( ! ) LOL

happy holidays

dray

Can You Hear Me Now !!!

How About Now !!!

We just went to Verizon after getting fed up with Sprint's totally crappy reception. I even had one of their internet connection 'mini cell towers' in house and it still sucked.

Got an Iphone 4s with Verizon. Fat fingers and touch screen keyboard are taking some getting use to. The voice commands with Siri are cool.

Gary

So do you and Lonna have the same number or will you be changing her's in her profile to her new number? Just asking cause I updated your number but her's is the same. :whistling:

Margaret

She'll get ahold of everyone and I'll make sure she comes on and put's her new # in her profile.