IGNORED

Ilse of Man TT

Freebird

There was a group of riders last year that did an Iron Butt Saddle Sore 1000 on the TT route. Something like 27 laps. It was an experience of a lifetime.

This video shows why the TT race is the greatest motorcycle race in the world. Amazing stones on those riders. If they're not on the edge, they are too slow.

RR

There was a group of riders last year that did an Iron Butt Saddle Sore 1000 on the TT route. Something like 27 laps. It was an experience of a lifetime.

This video shows why the TT race is the greatest motorcycle race in the world. Amazing stones on those riders. If they're not on the edge, they are too slow.

RR

With the size/weight of their stones, how do they lean over they way they do? That's what I wanna know!

This is most certainly a bucket list item for me. I realize coverage is always better on the tube however I just want to BE THERE during race week one time. Although I have heard, much like any other stimulant, it can be extremely addicting! Maybe we can try a M&E over there one year, anyone else on board?

:backinmyday:

This is most certainly a bucket list item for me. I realize coverage is always better on the tube however I just want to BE THERE during race week one time. Although I have heard, much like any other stimulant, it can be extremely addicting! Maybe we can try a M&E over there one year, anyone else on board?

:backinmyday:

I like to ride long distances, but I think I would become claustrophobic in that tunnel under the Atlantic (it is done isn't it?).

RR