got to spend some time with ponch last night. he was in good spirts and possibly going to be able to go home as early a this coming friday. as mention by kregerdoodle in their visit with david. he has some vision issuses but he is working hard to over come them. he told me to tell everyone he is very greatfull for all the well wishies and prayers. david has a strong fath and love of the lord. said it was not his time to go yet. he said he will be post soon to as he gets home. please keep him & cathie in your thoughts and prayers. david is a good friend to me and all of the vr family.

best reguards

don c.

Please give our love to David. So happy to see the progress he is making :big-grin-emoticon:

• 3 weeks later...

I got a call from Ponch today. Unfortunately, I missed the call. Tried calling him back but got his voice mail. I tell you though, it was wonderful hearing his voice again. He mentioned that he had forgotten his password for the site so I reset it for him and left him a message as to what it is. Also sent him an email with the information so I sure hope that we see him on here soon. It's been way too long and he has been missed.

• 3 weeks later...