IGNORED

1st Day Back

Yammer Dan

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im still in the aqua pool at the ymca. let me tell ya i look like a whale. and i have to use a cap on my head hair to long. even in a pony tail its a no no. i asked if i can keep a tshirt on? to hide the spare tire and i got an ok with that LOL. after the swim. i went and tossed the basket ball at the hoops. this helps my arms . so far im down to 269. i must be doing something right/ i was pushing 277. i have a nice lady there who lets me in the PT room after all the clients go home. and i work out on the bike. cant do the stair climber left knee wont take it. i know im soft and im trying 5lb weights to work the arms.

i have MS and i cant over do my self. but i wish ya the best dan.

im still in the aqua pool at the ymca. let me tell ya i look like a whale. and i have to use a cap on my head hair to long. even in a pony tail its a no no. i asked if i can keep a tshirt on? to hide the spare tire and i got an ok with that LOL. after the swim. i went and tossed the basket ball at the hoops. this helps my arms . so far im down to 269. i must be doing something right/ i was pushing 277. i have a nice lady there who lets me in the PT room after all the clients go home. and i work out on the bike. cant do the stair climber left knee wont take it. i know im soft and im trying 5lb weights to work the arms.

i have MS and i cant over do my self. but i wish ya the best dan.

Might want to research Bee Sting Thearpy for the MS !!!

Passed on the workout this evening. Still not over this stupid bug. Went and watched the grandson wrestle. He made a little mistake. In wrestling you usually don't get much more than that but he fought back and made a good match of it. Shame to loose fighting that hard. Next time!!

Glad to see your still at it Dan. I smoked for 30 years and 3 years ago decided to start running. First time out I walked 1 mile and went home. Long story short, this last summer I ran my first 1/2 marathon averaging 10:40 per mile.

Don't give up. You'll never be what you were in your younger years but you can get in better shape and feel better about yourself. That's the biggest benefit you'll get out of this.

I'm getting ready to start the P90x program. From what I've read, this promises to be a real challenge.

Hang in there YD...I have decided to exercise vicariously through you. I feel better already...although I was eating a piece of Pumpkin Pie and almost felt guilty as I scooped the whipped cream off the bottom of the plate. But, then I remembered that I was vicariously at the gym....made it all better...:cool10: