IGNORED

Got to thinking...always costs me money!!

Yammer Dan

85 and 86 brake pads not the same??? Thought I had set on hand but got to thinking. They won't fit 86. The 83 thru 85s are the same. Changes in 86. I better be grabbing a set. I've been using the brakes on "Brown Sugar" R1 Pads are the same? I have a used set so I'm good for emergencies. Or just quit using brake so much...

What do you need to get for winter???

Oh yeah garage is on that list somewhere...

Ummmmmm.......

You do know that you can downshift these bike to use less brake..........:whistling: :stickpoke: :doh: :crackup:

I need a lot of stuff for this winter.

2 tires

add some LEDs

progressive springs

add more LEDs

HID driving lights

even MORE LEDs

HO stator and RR.

find a place for somemore LEDs

Spark plugs and wires

Did I mention more LEDs?

IF all that gets done I would love to strip and repaint (most likely yellow) all of the Tupperware and blacken all of the chrome.

But I will keep :900[1]: till the :snow2: flies unless some other issue makes me park it sooner.

Ummmmmm.......

You do know that you can downshift these bike to use less brake..........:whistling: :stickpoke: :doh: :crackup:

I need a lot of stuff for this winter.

2 tires

add some LEDs

progressive springs

add more LEDs

HID driving lights

even MORE LEDs

HO stator and RR.

find a place for somemore LEDs

Spark plugs and wires

Did I mention more LEDs?

IF all that gets done I would love to strip and repaint (most likely yellow) all of the Tupperware and blacken all of the chrome.

But I will keep :900[1]: till the :snow2: flies unless some other issue makes me park it sooner.

Sounds like a good plan. I got LEDs to finish up on. Got new plug wires. Going to change Air Box. Paint? I did buy a gun...

I'm thinking that although the MK2 and R1 pads have different part numbers they are interchangeable but I'm not sure, my 1st cup of coffee hasn't quite kicked in yet...

Nope.... I think the R1's are a single pin and the 2gens are double....?? Again.. first cup.. :)

Brakes? You mean we got brakes? Cool what are they for? Never use em. I remember my first motorcycle ride I was probably 9 or 10. The kid showed me the throttle and I was good so out through the pasture field I went. The fence at the end stopped me.