IGNORED

Not sure what to do

Midnight Rider

Did you ask your wife if you could leave the house first?

:rotf:

buddy

Wasn't going to ask. I would be back before she got off of work. Would never know.............yea right. I once heard it is easier to ask for forgiveness then permission....Thats how I ended up with the bike to begin with......:whistling:

Dale

Dale,

Just ride, if it turns out to be a short ride or a long ride so be it.

Suppose to be all the way up to 40 deg here today, first above freezing for a week or so and I hear we are going to have 2 to 4 inch's of white stuff on Sunday.

Just have fun and Ride.

Jerry

Just take the ride ......., and ride back and forth in front of your wife's work place and let her know your having FUN, FUN , FUN ! :rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

BEER30

twenty slashes Gene.............

I cant beleive I didnt see this til now.............:think:

what i really cant believe is the weather......ice storm several days ago.......60 today and tomorrow snow and sleet.........and the one great day...guess who has to work........I do get off at 1:30 tho.......but Haylie gets out of school early so she will beat me home........

Anyways Dale hasnt seen his honey -do list for today yet.......its pretty looooooooooooong, and if he doesnt take care of it...........well I'd hate to have to call Santa this late in the game.......:rasberry:

BUSTED!! Now we won't have to think about you out riding:rasberry:

I am going for a ride. Just not as long as I wanted.........:stickinouttounge: It turns out the the honey do list doesn't concern anything around the house. Sooooooooooooo instead of making phone calls , I will just ride to the places I am suppose to call.

Sometimes I out smart myself..:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Dale

being the kind loving understanding considerate wife I am.......I would never have stopped him from taking a ride today.......I definately would have jealous that I didnt get to go.but nonetheless He could have gone....

but *snicker* things didnt cooperate today.......*snicker* the day started extremely foggy and didnt clear out til after 11 am.........then it was cloudy and the temps never rose *snicker* to where they expected them to....and there is so much crap if you will on the roads around here from the recent snow and ice storm it could have been a bad situation...soooooo the ride never got to happen.....*tee hee*.....ahhhhh what can I say, I felt so bad he didnt get that ride in......all I could do was look at him and let him know how disappointed I was for him......and tell him I hoped it wasnt the last chance he'd get all winter.......*SNICKER, SNICKER*...............DONT YOU ALL FEEL FOR HIM????:bawling:

:innocent: :innocent:

:rasberry::rotf::rasberry::rotf:

Dale , I'll forgive you if you have to trailer the scoot to good pavement **double snicker**. As a matter of fact , I'll put you up for night of two , so we can **snicker**, **snicker** at Cindy having to work in the cold miserable climate ! Going to get up near the 70's this weekend ! Good **snickering ** weather , don't you think ? Then we will actually see how kind of a "loving understanding considerate wife" you really have ! :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

BEER30

being the kind loving understanding considerate wife I am.......I would never have stopped him from taking a ride today.......I definately would have jealous that I didnt get to go.but nonetheless He could have gone....

but *snicker* things didnt cooperate today.......*snicker* the day started extremely foggy and didnt clear out til after 11 am.........then it was cloudy and the temps never rose *snicker* to where they expected them to....and there is so much crap if you will on the roads around here from the recent snow and ice storm it could have been a bad situation...soooooo the ride never got to happen.....*tee hee*.....ahhhhh what can I say, I felt so bad he didnt get that ride in......all I could do was look at him and let him know how disappointed I was for him......and tell him I hoped it wasnt the last chance he'd get all winter.......*SNICKER, SNICKER*...............DONT YOU ALL FEEL FOR HIM????:bawling:

:innocent: :innocent:

:rasberry::rotf::rasberry::rotf:

Thats just not right. Your so bad. Hey let Dale know I rode 3 times this week. One day it was in the low 30s and the other 2 were in the low 50s. would of rode today but spent it Christmas shopping with Sharon. Yall just picked the wrong part of Missouri to move to:rotf::rotf::stirthepot::stirthepot:. And it looks like all next week I can ride gonna be in the 40s with maybe some rain on wed . Is that :stirthepot: enough for ya. lol\

\

John

You've met Cindy right? :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

You're just trying to get him in more trouble aren't you?

Margaret

Yes I have met them and I can just see her face now as she snikers:whistling:. Dale if you don't take up Beer 30 offer you can come down here and we will sniker together. My son and I went riding today.:thumbsup2: