IGNORED

New pics of the Fire Rsv!

Tartan Terror

As a fellow firefighter I too am jealous as almighty $@ll. Ive wanted to do that to mine for a long time but it's difficult to find the right stuff. Our fire trucks are black and orange so I could make my midnight really neat when compared to our trucks.

I love your bike and it's great to see a fire edition Royal Star. Awesome !!

I'm biting my tongue at the urge to comment on the way another brother's rigs are painted

As a fellow firefighter I too am jealous as almighty $@ll. Ive wanted to do that to mine for a long time but it's difficult to find the right stuff. Our fire trucks are black and orange so I could make my midnight really neat when compared to our trucks.

I love your bike and it's great to see a fire edition Royal Star. Awesome !!

:whistling:

:fireman:

I'm biting my tongue at the urge to comment on the way another brother's rigs are painted

:whistling:

:fireman:

Now, now. I'll tell you right now they are beautiful trucks. We get nothing but compliments on them. We've had people from all over the state and even across the country come look at them. We're just trying to show some pride. They are our school colors. It's nice to have something different than plain old red. :witch_brew::Avatars_Gee_George:

I guess it's a first gen vs second gen kinda thing :stirthepot::rasberry:

Now, now. I'll tell you right now they are beautiful trucks. We get nothing but compliments on them. We've had people from all over the state and even across the country come look at them. We're just trying to show some pride. They are our school colors. It's nice to have something different than plain old red. :witch_brew::Avatars_Gee_George: