IGNORED

Our New Toy...

Angel

I used to have a 16' Bayliner Capri, with the 120hp 2.3l Ford in it. It would do about 35, and was decent for pulling tubes.

What I like about this one, is it's plenty fast for watersports, and it has a trolling motor and two pedestal seats for fishing.

I was wondering when you were gonna chime in.:rasberry:

Maybe you guys can come back down next year, and we can spend a few days on the lake.

LOL....I kinda figured you might have been aiming north.....thanks for the invite, you just never know where the heck and when Beth and I will turn up....we're on the last day of a 9 day vacation...delivered the old royal star to a buddy 750 k's away, then we did the circle tour around Lake Superior...what an awesome trip! The Infiniti ran like a charm, performed flawlessly, delivered great fuel economy......it actually was nice.

When we entered into Minnesota, we were maybe 3 miles in past the entry point west of Thunder Bay, ON, and there were 2 wolf cubs playing in the middle of the two lane highway....hopefully the pic turns out.

The scenery around that lake is second to none, I would highly recommend that circle route to everyone.

Great looking boat my friend, you're gonna have fun with that. Give Angel a hug for us!

gunk and beth

Monty, So big deal, you got a hole in the water that you fill with money! I see it is even portable, very handy. :rasberry:

I had a couple of those holes in the water years ago, traded mine for a bump in the road that you try to stomp down with money (Motorcycle):starz:

Seriously, very nice looking boat, have lots of fun!