IGNORED

Wny members and international rally

BIG TOM

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom, count me in, will be glad to help out where I can. when's the first meeting, and will there be ice cream there?

:fireman:

When the bossman or the members give us the ok...then we start....maybe there are others that want to do the rally....Just stating that NEW YORK is ready to do this.....:fnd_(16):ps...I put you on my list.............

OK folks...it works for me. Looks like we have enough...er...let's just say "volunteers"...to give this a go. So, We'll say that the general location has been chosen. Now Big Tom and team can get started on the details. The actual date should be the first priority but I'm sure that they will need to follow up with their leads and etc. before nailing that down.

Tom, Robin is already working on the Registration. She is using the Cody registration as a templet. She will put together a sample for everyone to look over at our first meeting. Give us a couple weeks heads up on any committee meetings so we can work our schedules around it.

You can count me in to give you a helping hand were needed.

STEAMER CAN USE YOU...YOUR THE BEST FINGER LAKES TOUR GUIDE I'VE EVER SEEN....AND I MEAN THAT........!!!!:fatsmiley:WE CAN DELIVER A GROUP TO YOU AT THE IRON SKILLET AND YOU CAN BRING THEM BACK.............

Wow

This is great for us! Marilyn and I are planning our 20 anniversary trip to the Maritimes and were hoping that the next rally would be in the east! Perfect!

If I can say something. Those initial prices will scare most folks away...we need spare cash for ice cream and such!

Camping is great for us but if there are no showers folks won't come.

I also realize that you were just throwing out ideas.

Remember to have some fun with this task.

Thanks for doing it for us (the members).

Wow

This is great for us! Marilyn and I are planning our 20 anniversary trip to the Maritimes and were hoping that the next rally would be in the east! Perfect!

If I can say something. Those initial prices will scare most folks away...we need spare cash for ice cream and such!

Camping is great for us but if there are no showers folks won't come.

I also realize that you were just throwing out ideas.

Remember to have some fun with this task.

Thanks for doing it for us (the members).

YES, WE ARE LOOKING AT DIFFERENT VENUES....THE FREE CAMPING ISN'T SO BAD...WE USE PIONEER EVERY YEAR FOR MY REGIONAL RALLY...I HAVE 2 OTHER CAMPGROUNDS WITHIN FOUR MILES OF PIONEER...20.00 A NIGHT AT ONE PLACE AND CABINS AT ANOTHER FOR AROUND 100.00...BUT THEY ARE FOR 4 TO 8 PEOPLE........WILL CALL THE HOTEL AND BOOK A BLOCK OF 30 ROOMS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS ALSO... I THINK THEY ARE AROUND 80.00........WILL WORK ON THE PRICES WITH ALL OF THEM....SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, I HAVE A HARD TIME SEEING WHAT I'M WRITING...I'M NOT SHOUTING... WILL KEEP YOU ALL INFORMED AND I WILL BE STARTING THE INT. RALLY POST SOON IN THE CORRECT FORUM.....:fnd_(16):