IGNORED

"Pork In The Pines"

Patrolman46

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez. How is one supposed to compete against JoDee? Now I gotta start baking!!! Or maybe just wear my leather mini skirt. (Yah, that'll do it) :rotfl:

A Maternity outfit, would fit you much better & be much better for those at Gary's. :thumbsup2: As we don't want, to have a bunch of blind bikers, from gouging their own eyes out. :bang head::bang head:

With Mike having to break out his secret weapon you know he thinks he is in trouble. :stirthepot:

But what a weapon. Looking at those carmel glazed sin emon rolls even I could be inticed to vote for Mikes Chili. And I've tasted it before. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mike, you have sunk to a new low hitting at the belt line. :crying:

:mytruck1:

With Mike having to break out his secret weapon you know he thinks he is in trouble. :stirthepot:

But what a weapon. Looking at those carmel glazed sin emon rolls even I could be inticed to vote for Mikes Chili. And I've tasted it before. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mike, you have sunk to a new low hitting at the belt line. :crying:

Black Owl, you are going to like this one :rotfl:. Since we are leaving from work on Friday morning after working 10 hours, Mike is going to trailer his bike. He is doing this for my benefit, knowing there is no way I can stay awake driving a truck for so many hours up to Laporte :draming:. He has to babysit his chili also in that big roaster :witch_brew:.

Black Owl, you are going to like this one :rotfl:. Since we are leaving from work on Friday morning after working 10 hours, Mike is going to trailer his bike. He is doing this for my benefit, knowing there is no way I can stay awake driving a truck for so many hours up to Laporte :draming:. He has to babysit his chili also in that big roaster :witch_brew:.

GRRRRRRRRRRR :fiddle::doh: Lets not forget the cinnamon rolls:fatsmiley:

Edited by Mikealiasmike

Wait a minute. First he thinks he can upstage the Chili Master, and now he wants to challange the Trailer Queen.

Just how good are those sin emon rolls???

I wont even raze ya for trailer queening it! Given how you are keeping a special treat for me!

I will wait until its time to go...all the treats are et then I will raze the hell out of you!

Tinystar....you rock! (Even if you have to bring...you know who)

Wait a minute. First he thinks he can upstage the Chili Master, and now he wants to challange the Trailer Queen.

Just how good are those sin emon rolls???

Russ, you have no worries that I will EVER... EVER challenge your Trailer Queen status. EVERRRRR. Only going along with this one because I'd like to see my bride make it there in one piece. She don't do so well driving after working all night. Then again she don't do so well driving anytime but that's for a later fight :whistling: As for you Rick, that plate of cinnamon rolls is getting smaller by the posting :rotf: (read posting prior to submitting to Jodee and she says "And THAT'S when the fight started) Sincerely "You Know Who"

I wont even raze ya for trailer queening it! Given how you are keeping a special treat for me!

I will wait until its time to go...all the treats are et then I will raze the hell out of you!

Tinystar....you rock! (Even if you have to bring...you know who)

Thank you Sarge. :big-grin-emoticon:

Bickering? This is just smack talk wait till they are together in the same place. I am waiting to sell, I mean make my choice once I taste the chili. :fatsmiley:

Mike could ya bring some glazed ones just in case I decide to sell, I mean switch my voteing proxy to the new comer? :whistling: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Oh the smart talk has begun and it promises to be a long and great weekend.

Edited by Bubber

MikealiasMike, I said I would call you & let you know when I was going to be in MSP. Sorry to say I am not going to be able to make it this year. Darn sprinkler is just causing too many problems for me to leave Babe here alone with it.

Blackowl, Thanks sooo much for the invite when we met in Cody. I was really looking forward to getting together for a good old BS session & learn some new lies, so I have new stories for my buddies around here.

Thanks Again, Patrolman46 :bobby:

Keep all of us poor souls that can't attend posted on all the happenings & post some pictures if you dare.

Sorry to say I am not going to be able to make it this year. Darn sprinkler is just causing too many problems for me to leave Babe here alone with it.

Thanks Again, Patrolman46 :bobby:

Keep all of us poor souls that can't attend posted on all the happenings & post some pictures if you dare.

Really sorry to hear that you will not be able to make it. But, there is always next year....

(Pssst... Can I have your proxy vote? Those dang sin emon rolls are developing quite a few turn coats)

I'd offer to save you some chili, but as mine will be all gone, it would have to be some of Mikes and I just couldn't do that to anyone. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We're up and getting ready fdor day2 of the journey! We made it halfway across Indiana yesterday and are going to try to make Minneapolis/St Paul today, or at least to Eagleeye's who offered us a room for the nite! So far the worst issue was somebody at the dealer switched my petcock over to normal instead of reserve and I lost power on the interstate!! Didn't know it at the time so I thought I must have had bad gas, so I put my extra gas from the can in the trunk in and cxontinued on our merry way. Last nite I spotted the petcock in the wrong (for me) position...