IGNORED

"Pork In The Pines"

Patrolman46

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gord and Laura are not able to make it this year. She is working and they will take a little trip themselves Sat/Sun and have a few beers and think of us.

Had my fingers crossed, hoping Laura could work something out.

They will be missed and the Fryers and Lyers campfire won't be the same without them. :crying::crying::crying:

:mytruck1:

All rev'd up and no place to go!

That's how I always feel when I've got a week before I head out on the bike. Anyways, I'll be on the road early fri am. Maybe I'll meet up with someone on the way.

Hey Owl, hear anything from RED?

Bummer, sent you a pm.

Steve

As with all of us, Red was faced with a choice,

He could come to the Pork in the Pines...

or

He could go out to Oregan, visit his daughter, see his grand children and go fishing for salmon....

Not sure that I understand his choice, but sure hope he brings me some fish...... :rotfl::rotfl:

As with all of us, Red was faced with a choice,

He could come to the Pork in the Pines...

As with us BUT! Vicki an I plan on stopping in Saturday afternoon for a few hours, hoping you still have time to pick up a couple more taters.

John

Hey Mike.... you in big trouble now.

Just got back from the Farmers market. Picked up some Holland Purple and Thai Red Peppers for the chili. :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

giving away trade secrets? That's OK because I have my main ingredients lined up and will have it simmering early to bring out the taste. Now if your chili is half as good as your smack talk :fiddle:, it just might stand a chance of being half as good as my chili.

giving away trade secrets? That's OK because I have my main ingredients lined up and will have it simmering early to bring out the taste. Now if your chili is half as good as your smack talk :fiddle:, it just might stand a chance of being half as good as my chili.

What? You selling woof tickets this year???:rotfl:

oh wait, how did dinosaur taste? muahahaha

And to think I was considering taking it easy on you....

So, bring your best game. :rotfl:

BTW: Just got off the phone with the locker. Bumped the hog order up to 150 pounds dressed so that those who try your chili will have something good to eat. :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Wait a minute Folks !

Your making chilli not fire starter! :whistling:

We would actually like to eat the chilli not watch it disolve the stainless steel pots your cooking it in. :crying:

I don't even want a repeat of last year's fiasco. :yikes::yikes::yikes: OMG NO!

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Wait a minute Folks !

Your making chilli not fire starter! :whistling:

We would actually like to eat the chilli not watch it disolve the stainless steel pots your cooking it in. :crying:

Better get that extra porta potty ordered Owl!!:sick::rotf:

Not to worry Bubber. I'm using cast iron. Not sure what the amature will be using. :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

:no-no-no: :no-no-no: And no turkey sandwichs for you this year. :duck: :duck:

Believe me Bubber, none of us want to witness anything like that again. And to think that this year you would do it in front of your wife. :no-no-no:

The sounds coming from the outhouse will haunt us forever:shock3:

Steve

And to think I was considering taking it easy on you....

So, bring your best game. :rotfl:

BTW: Just got off the phone with the locker. Bumped the hog order up to 150 pounds dressed so that those who try your chili will have something good to eat. :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Thats not saying much for your chili Russ. If mines bad yours must be worse if the next best thing is hog... OK the hog is good I wont deny that :thumbsup:

I vote for the cinnamon rolls chili! I mean of course I will have to taste a few of them first and then the chili if I have room.

Please please save me at least one of those things!

If JoDee has time to make them which she's already planning to, there will be at least 1 there for ya.