IGNORED

"Pork In The Pines"

Patrolman46

I don't even want a repeat of last year's fiasco. :yikes::yikes::yikes: OMG NO!

Believe me Bubber, none of us want to witness anything like that again. And to think that this year you would do it in front of your wife. :no-no-no:

The sounds coming from the outhouse will haunt us forever:shock3:

Steve

Better place the 2nd outhouse by the chicken coop, that way Bubber will have one close by (next to his tent). :stickpoke::canada:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have just been informed that time permitting, my much better half will be baking homemade cinnamon rolls. Now I'm not one who tries to persuade the judges, but my chili will be accompanied with them and Owls won't. You make the call :cool10:

Jeez. How is one supposed to compete against JoDee? Now I gotta start baking!!! Or maybe just wear my leather mini skirt. (Yah, that'll do it) :rotfl:

Jeez. How is one supposed to compete against JoDee? Now I gotta start baking!!! Or maybe just wear my leather mini skirt. (Yah, that'll do it) :rotfl:

Going to wear a leather mini skirt? Gary have enough water to wash everyones eyes after seeing THAT. Bad enough we'll all be washing our brains trying to get that visual out of our heads. But I see your game plan now.... give them one sight of that, switch your chili for mine and take credit for the much better (mine of course) one.

Or maybe just wear my leather mini skirt. (Yah, that'll do it) :rotfl:

That's not a pretty thought:no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no:

Stick to the chili :080402gudl_prv:

Steve

How yah know it's not a pretty sight? Heck, I'd even shave a leg fer yah.... Not worried about Mikie's chili. But, competing with JoDee's cinnemon rolls, not to mention your home made baked beans, I spect I'll need all the help I can get.

:15_8_211[1]:

How yah know it's not a pretty sight? Heck, I'd even shave a leg fer yah.... Not worried about Mikie's chili. But, competing with JoDee's cinnemon rolls, not to mention your home made baked beans, I spect I'll need all the help I can get.

Don't worry I'll stop and get a turkey sub you can throw in the chilli to liven things up.

Don't worry I'll stop and get a turkey sub you can throw in the chilli to liven things up.

Now I know you are talking about Mike's chili. He could definately use that to give his some flavor...:stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: Yah, I've tried his so called chili before. School glue had more flavor..... :rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl:

Now I know you are talking about Mike's chili. He could definately use that to give his some flavor...:stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: Yah, I've tried his so called chili before. School glue had more flavor..... :rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl:

Yea like it was tasting glue you really did in school???? Really????:backinmyday::yikes::Cool_cool36: Anybody here buy THAT one? Sniff Sniff .... :rotf:And yes Sarge, I meant 1 PAN... yep, thats what I meant. Still got your vote right?

I spect I'll need all the help I can get.

Yours could use the sub, more than Mikes. :duck: Remember, I have tried both yours & his before, 2yrs ago in Cody. I believe the fish taco's, at the Cody International got more votes, than your chili. :2cents:

You should stop sniffing the glue. :stirthepot: I can't be bribed, as I won't be there.......

Yours could use the sub, more than Mikes. :duck: Remember, I have tried both yours & his before, 2yrs ago in Cody. I believe the fish taco's, at the Cody International got more votes, than your chili. :2cents:

You should stop sniffing the glue. :stirthepot: I can't be bribed, as I won't be there.......

Love ya Rocket :rotfl: wish I could save you some chili and rolls but perhaps next year. Be safe my friend

Bubber, I won't be pickin Babe up in MSP cause I can't get her to come. Says somebody has to stay home & look after the livestock & sprinklers. Kinda makes me look like a bum, BUT I've looked that way before so here I come alone. Sorry to be so long in answering you but I haven't checked this thread or subscribed to it either.

C Ya, Patrolman46 :bobby:

"Patrolman46"

Didn't you say you were picking the little women up at the Mpls airport?

When?

Maybe we can get together before the PIP if'n you got time in your schedule. We be leaving Friday to the PIP. :fatsmiley: