IGNORED

Start of our Icelandic adventure

BIG TOM

Well, today starts our Icelandic adventure..We are all packed and ready to go...will be heading to the airport in about 4 hours or so....yesterday our daughter was admitted into the hospital with chest pains...she is 35. They are running test on her today and we will have to await the outcome to see what caused this..Taters like any mother is concerned about leaving without knowing why this happened .....hope we hear something before we leave.

Just got off the phone with Jonas (StarFan) and he sounds as excited as we are...This is going to be a fun week for sure. He has made arrangements to spend the week with him at his sisters summer cottage in the mountains on or near a lake...Gonna bring the 44mag. and show him the way we fish for salmon here in the states..:yikes: Will post pictures in a day or so....ON WITH THE ADVENTURE !!!!:dancefool:

Edited by BIG TOM

Enjoy the trip as best as you can. Hope your daughter is ok. At her age with no family history of heart disease chest pain is often a symptom of gall bladder disease in women. I hope hers is nothing at all, but if not hope it's her gall bladder instead of worse.

Say Hi to Jonas and Greta for us and give them a big hug, hope your daughter is ok, I know the feeling. Have fun and take lots of pics.:thumbsup: Craig

You didn't tell him that we like "PRUNES" or something like that did ya you big pot stirrer? :yikes:

Just be careful in that Blue Lagoon after all those Prunes:rasberry:

Tom´s not gonna get any Prunes for sure :no-no-no:. We are very concerned here in Iceland regarding our environment. Would not want our Blue Lagoon to be renaimed to another color. Taking into consideration that Tom is a big man and his eating habits (I´ve seen him eat Ice cream) the color of the Blue Lagoon would surely change :whistling:

But, Shark that has been buried in the ground for one year, hanged outside for another and then urinated on a couple of times is already bought in will be the main dish troughout next week. Also some Sheepheads and sour Ram testicles. We are going to have one big feast for sure.

We are very exited to have Tom and Vicky here and show them our unique country and I will post some pictures of their adventure -just wait till you see Tom riding an Icelandic horse:cool10: :cool10:

All the best from sunny Iceland (70F today)

Jonas and Greta

All the best to all of you, I have a feeling the daughter will be good. You folks have a safe trip and enjoy yourself. Oh and Tom, you are an ambassador of the United States of America, dont do anything that will tarnish our reputation....especially VRO!

:buttkick:

All the best to all of you, I have a feeling the daughter will be good. You folks have a safe trip and enjoy yourself. Oh and Tom, you are an ambassador of the United States of America, dont do anything that will tarnish our reputation....especially VRO!

:buttkick:

Wearing my VR. t shirt and yes "I'm on vacation and will make an A$$ out of myself"...Gonna mess with the TSA guys first (no one wants to strip search a 325lb man) and then Icelandic Customs....:rasberry: You can start the "bail fund" for me now..........:usa: :usa: :usa: :fnd_(16):ps.....my ride is here for the airport..........got to go....!

Wearing my VR. t shirt and yes "I'm on vacation and will make an A$$ out of myself"...Gonna mess with the TSA guys first (no one wants to strip search a 325lb man) and then Icelandic Customs....:rasberry: You can start the "bail fund" for me now..........:usa: :usa: :usa: :fnd_(16):ps.....my ride is here for the airport..........got to go....!

I'll bet they can find some one that does........:stickpoke:

I'll bet they can find some one that does........:stickpoke:

I bet they already have someone that does just that job. Tom better watch out he may be the best thing that person has seen. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:You know how those TSA folks can be.:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:Hope you had a safe trip and you find out you're daughter is just fine.

Margaret