IGNORED

Room at Ponderosa Camp Ground

Squidley

Unfortunately Lonna and I aren't going to be able to make the International in Cody. Way back when last year I reserved a room there in the hopes that we would be there. I haven't cancelled this reservation yet, but wanted to offer it up to any of our members if they want to have the room. Anyone interested PM me or post on this thread and I'll make sure that when I cancell that we get your name in there. This is a 1st come 1st serve deal, so the 1 responce I get is the one that will get it. If you want to call me my cell is in my profile.

Is this a motel room, cabin,??

What dates, how much??

Very nice cabin. Will sleep a family of 4 or three friends. Heat and electric but no water.

$45.00 per night (rates went up) + $7.00 for each additional adult.

Can't beat the price or the location.

The campground is biker friendly and the owners are great folks. Just spoke with them again this morning about having some tires shipped to the campground and held for our arrival. They were more than happy to do this for us.

Dang Brad!

We were looking forward to seeing you guys again! Well...ok maybe it was only Lonna we were looking forward to seeing but...you know...we have to take the package as it comes!

We will miss you both for sure and are real sorry you cant make it.

There's quit a few good folks that are not able to make it this year...we will miss em all. On the bright side we are going to still be able to meet some other folks we know and meet some new bandits so it kind of balances out a little.

Dang Brad!

We were looking forward to seeing you guys again! Well...ok maybe it was only Lonna we were looking forward to seeing but...you know...we have to take the package as it comes!

We will miss you both for sure and are real sorry you cant make it.

There's quit a few good folks that are not able to make it this year...we will miss em all. On the bright side we are going to still be able to meet some other folks we know and meet some new bandits so it kind of balances out a little.

I'll 2nd this post as well. Looking forward to meeting all who can make it to this rally.

Larry

Is this a motel room, cabin,??

What dates, how much??

Never mind. We've decided not to try this run this year. :(

Just not sure how my back's gonna handle a couple 700 miles days back to back.:confused24:

Lookin' forward to next year, Scooter Bob and Karen

We have been on and off about the Cody rally and had decided to go right up until we stumbled upon a 12 day Mediterranean cruise. Linda taught High School Latin and all about the Romans for her teaching career.

Guess where we are going on the 22nd of August ? I know the rally is almost a month before that, however, retirement only affords a limited amount of funds for fun time.

The Mediterranean won this time.

Maybe next year -

There's quit a few good folks that are not able to make it this year...we will miss em all.

Well I hope all the ones that are missing are good folks. :rotf:As we will be on the same list. Enjoy and see you two next year, Sarge.

retirement only affords a limited amount of funds for fun time.

So does working for a living. :think:

Brad

Well I hope all the ones that are missing are good folks. :rotf:As we will be on the same list. Enjoy and see you two next year, Sarge.

So does working for a living. :think:

Brad

In life it seems to be always either time or money or both that gets in ones way of enjoying things of importance to us. Like being with our friends.

Larry

OK Folks,

I just talked with Larry at the campground, we have a cabin reserved from the 25th thru the 28th so 4 nights. What we can do is simply swap this room into whoevers name wants this cabin. For anybody interested get ahold of me and and we'll make the switchover.

Too bad brother, we will miss you. If Lonna can get to Missouri, we can give her a ride there and a place to stay! See you down the road.

You gonna be ready to tilt a few Margaritas? Im bringin the stash! Also some Shiner Blonde Beer for RandyR..See you all in a few days!

Wish I knew what contractors were going to do. Can't leave Warden alone with them. She has a gun.

That MIGHT just get your garage done Dan! Head out Thursday the 21st, come over here and stay with us that night and we'll head out together on Friday!

(50 across Ohio then up 74, only 5 hours from Parkersburg!)

She is threatening to have a talk with him next time he shows. I'm a nice guy compared to her when she gets ticked. And I think she is about ready. I'm just going to stand back and watch and make sure she don't hurt him!!!

How far from your house Dan? I'm thinking....:think: