IGNORED

Happy Anniversary Squidly & Sweetnothin

Kregerdoodle

Boomer....who sez he will contribute to His/Hers rocking chairs when the time is right....:whistling:

Naaaa, thats not gonna work..they already have rockers...they're just off them most of the time!!!!:rasberry:

CONGRATS YOU TWO. HAVE A GREAT ANNIVERSARY TODAY......:smile5:

Dang....she is still putting up with him. I keep thinking that she will kick him to the curb and maybe I can add her to my harem........but noooooooooo.........:)

Congrats you two....we love you both.

And you would have to deal with Lonna and Eileen at same time??:think: Not thinking too great this morning.:rotfl::rotfl:

And you would have to deal with Lonna and Eileen at same time??:think: Not thinking too great this morning.:rotfl::rotfl:

You make a VERY GOOD point. I don't know what I was thinking. That's just what I need.....TWO females telling me that I'm wrong. :doh:

Indeed it is a Happy time when you celebrate another year of marriage:sign outstanding: bliss. Kudo's to the lady for putting up with you all these years. She deserves recognition for going above and beyond the call of duty.

Just kidding or maybe not. But in any event Happy Anniversary to you both!!!!:173: