IGNORED

Trike Front End Mod ???

Hawque

Have just installed a Triwing trike kit and would like to find a "Leading Legs" kit. After just getting the bike back together, I don't really want to pull the front end apart to have the trees modified.

Any ideas?

:fingers-crossed-emo

I have seen one Venture trike with a "leading link" set up but have never seen any advertised anywhere. Basicly they will do the same thing as raking the forks and that is changing the trail.

Maybe it would be a custom made set up and ya Condor the pic you show is what Hawque is looking for.

Larry

I have seen one Venture trike with a "leading link" set up but have never seen any advertised anywhere. Basicly they will do the same thing as raking the forks and that is changing the trail.

Maybe it would be a custom made set up and ya Condor the pic you show is what Hawque is looking for.

Larry

I think Annie gave her 'twike' to Alan to ride after she bought the new Harley Trike. Alan may have removed it?? They are at MD and will be at Cody. Never hurts to ask... :)

Personally I think it would be easer, and cheaper to install a rake kit. That way you wont have to split the forks, and deal with that.

I can get you info on rakes for the Venture if needed. 6 degree is what you want.

• 2 weeks later...

DMC Sidecars has a "NEW" triple clamp to make steering easier and reduce wobble. I like the fact that it is a new part rather than a reworked stok item, but thats just me. A bit pricey though at $1000 but then, all the solutions I've been finding are in that range also.

:fingers-crossed-emo

annie's is the only venture that i know of that has the leading link setup. there my be some bike in the u.k. and pionts east. i seen a lot of different type bikes over there with this kind of front end. i would love to take annie's bike around the block to see how it handles. also would like to find how much this kind of front would cost here in the u.s.

best reguards

don c.