IGNORED

MD Southern Ontario Riders

Marcarl

If you want to ride together, here's a tread to keep it all together,,, or us all together.

For starters, I have a starting plan: Friday June 3rd, leave Brantford @ 8 am, meet whoever at Casablanca (QEW,Grimsby) at 9 am, be at the border in Frt Erie at 10 am, Quality Inn in Elryia about 5, shower and get some grub at the QS&L for 6pm.

Trader will be with me, as well as SleepyII so far. Wizard765 also plans to join in the fun.

The planned route: QEW, I-190, I-90 to Cleveland.

So post your desires, and we'll see what happens.

Carl, would you mind if Doug and I rode down with you? we could meet you at the Eden service plaza where we had lunch on the ride home last year, about 10:30 or so. Jim

:fireman:

Sounds all right, but we could have 10 to 12 bikes already when we cross the border, so might have to split into 2 groups. It's all up to you,,, or you could ride with Bob and Tom and their group,,,,,,

If you want to ride together, here's a tread to keep it all together,,, or us all together.

For starters, I have a starting plan: Friday June 3rd, leave Brantford @ 8 am, meet whoever at Casablanca (QEW,Grimsby) at 9 am, be at the border in Frt Erie at 10 am, Quality Inn in Elryia about 5, shower and get some grub at the QS&L for 6pm.

Trader will be with me, as well as SleepyII so far. Wizard765 also plans to join in the fun.

Sounds good to me. :thumbsup2: just sent Dogman a pm to see if he is on board.

Carl, would you mind if Doug and I rode down with you? we could meet you at the Eden service plaza where we had lunch on the ride home last year, about 10:30 or so. Jim

:fireman:

Come join us.. all is good and the more the merrier.. Are you seeing this BOB?

Sounds good to me. :thumbsup2: just sent Dogman a pm to see if he is on board.
got a text from Dogman sounds like he is on board. He will be meeting me at my place in burlington at 8:00 am and and we should hit casablanca before nine.

Bob: How far is that from the Eden Service Center?
Hmmmm, good question. Maybe about 15 - 20 minutes southwest using the thruway. There are no direct routes to Eden from here but Irving is due west from here, rt 39 to Gowanda then rt 438 across the reservation to the gas station, about an hour ride for us. Not our normal route, we pick up I-90 in Erie Pa, but southwest of us they are still cleaning up from all the flooding etc and we may consider doing the toll way instead...

I have a snag for tomorrow morning. My daughter had eye surgery a few weeks ago and there has been some complications with pressure and bleeding. Anyhow we need to see the surgeon in the morning at 7:30. Usually that goes fairly quick so I'm anticipating being home about 8:30 which puts me 1/2 hour behind. My intentions are to catch up to the group at some point. You are making a few stops to pick up more riders so I'm sure I will meet up at some point along the route..

Wayne

I have a snag for tomorrow morning. My daughter had eye surgery a few weeks ago and there has been some complications with pressure and bleeding. Anyhow we need to see the surgeon in the morning at 7:30. Usually that goes fairly quick so I'm anticipating being home about 8:30 which puts me 1/2 hour behind. My intentions are to catch up to the group at some point. You are making a few stops to pick up more riders so I'm sure I will meet up at some point along the route..

Wayne

Sorry to hear about your Daughter hope all goes well for her.

Hope all goes well Wayne and that you still feel comfortable in getting away, as family first for sure.

Wayne

--- so Carl, with Wayne's (hopefully short) departure delay, is the plan still to meet at the Casablanca by 9:00. As it stands, Saddlebum, Dogman and I (with Anne behind) plan to be there by then.

Update: Megan has been going thru this for a few weeks now, so she could use our prayers. We will 'wait' for Wayne until 9:30 at Casablanca, and then it kick stands up, so that will put us a little later down the line as well. 10:30 at the border,,,, 11:30 at Eden. Wayne will call me around 9am to confirm where he's at. This all depends on border time, and whether we remember to stop in at Eden of course.

Wayne, I hope all goes well with your daughter.

I spoke with Evan and sent another text to Saddlebum. We will meet you where ever the meeting spot is. I'm just along for the ride. Too many other things to think of.

I spoke with Relic today and happy to hear he and Dianne are also going. I'll see you guys in Ohio.

So it looks like:

Marcarl, SleepyII, Trader, XV1100se @ Carl's 8 am

Evan, Dogman, Relic, Saddlebum and Wizard765 @ Casablanca. 9:30 am

Bongobobny and Adventurer @ Irving on I-90. About 11:30

That's 11 scoots all told,,,,, anybody else we should see or wait for?

If anyone else from Kitchener wants to meet up along the way to Carl's, I'm in the Fischer Hallman/Westmount area. PM me and we can make arrangements. My phone number is on my profile as well.

Keep in mind the highway 24 between Paris and Carl's is under construction (or was the last time I went that way). Best to take Trussler.

If anyone else from Kitchener wants to meet up along the way to Carl's, I'm in the Fischer Hallman/Westmount area. PM me and we can make arrangements. My phone number is on my profile as well.

Keep in mind the highway 24 between Paris and Carl's is under construction (or was the last time I went that way). Best to take Trussler.

Yep they did a BIG tear-up on rest Acres today,,, not a good road at all!