IGNORED

Oberlin Weather

Flyinfool

Well it is getting close enough for me to start watching the long range weather horrorcasts.

The last 6 days of the 10 day horrorcast is for what would be near perfect weather.

Not that I actually believe the weather people...........but it does give me something to look at.

Think Freebird can string on another 3 good days onto the end of the week?

I suspect Don screwed up and only asked for good weather through Saturday (the official day of the event) - it looks like we gonna get wet on Sunday. I know he is busy and all, so the mistake is understandable, but jeeze, it seems like ya can't count on anybody these days!

Or maybe it was not a mistake? Maybe he just don't give a snot, since he don't haveta ride home!?!?!

Well THAT ain't gonna work - if it's pourin', I'm liable to just hang out in his garage for a few days 'till it stops!

Good idea Goose. How far from the garage to Freebirds fridge ? I am sure the tools will be in the garage. So we could entertain ourself, like maybe practice removing the heads from Freebird's bike or something. Like you say, he don't have to worry about getting home anyways. He probably did screw up on the weather request.

:lightbulb:

There IS a method to my madness. :) BUT...it has NEVER rained on Maintenance Day. It's just not allowed. :whistling:

I was wondering when you would pick up on this Freebird. We,re just picking on you. Never been and hope the weather is great. Fuzzy

I seem to remember a picture of a short statured lady with a bucket of rain either chasing you or catching you in your favorite chair. Now I wonder who that could have been. My mind is MINIscule when I try to remember stuff so you will have to bear with me.

There IS a method to my madness. :) BUT...it has NEVER rained on Maintenance Day. It's just not allowed. :whistling:

Now Don, you know you should have never said that! Now I am worried, but I will come prepared for the worst.

I sure it will be good.

Yama Mama:fingers-crossed-emo

STOP worrying about the weather,:depressed: I will have the magic rain gear with me. Some members know the story about the magic rain gear and I will pass on the story to all who asks providing they have the incentive of the proper libations. Almost MD and my escape from Flint. WHOOHOO. :big-grin-emoticon:

Good idea Goose. How far from the garage to Freebirds fridge ? I am sure the tools will be in the garage. So we could entertain ourself, like maybe practice removing the heads from Freebird's bike or something. Like you say, he don't have to worry about getting home anyways. He probably did screw up on the weather request.

Don't gorget the porta-potty :big-grin-emoticon:

Don't forget the porta-potty :big-grin-emoticon:

Don't gorget the porta-potty :big-grin-emoticon:

Yaaaa, that entered my little mind too. Got have that too. Do I need to bring my own,:confused24: well never mind on that one. I would suppose that 300 or so people would go through a lot of toilet paper in 2-3 days. I would also bet that those Porta - Pottys/Johny On The Spot Toilets are not cheap either.:mo money:

Fuzzy