IGNORED

$89/night Motel Rates M.D.

sleepy2

$89 NOT $64 Say's that is best rate I can have because of name change So just made reservations for Maintenance Day at Quality Inn (Comfort Inn) anyways. Guess I should have just made reservation and just cancel if I didn't end up going

That's bull crap. They have been honoring the rate that we were quoted. PM me the name that the reservation was made under and I'll see if I can't get this little issue taken care of. We'll find out if they want our business next year.

I just called to confirm my reservations there....This was my 4th attempt to do so over the last couple of weeks....talked to a nice young lady (forgot her name already) this time and asked her why each time I called and talked to a certain male employee he gave me some song and dance why he couldn't check it for me...well, I got my answer today...I was told "HE'S JUST PLAIN LAZY"...............WHODA THUNK THAT !!!!! :buttkick: :fnd_(16):

I gave J-Bird the hotelphone # today and told him to mention he was with Venture Riders and he should get a discount.

So much for community spirit on their part :bang head:

When I talked to the young lady tonight she assured me that any Venturider that didn't recieve a discount was just an error that will be corrected upom arrival....she was very nice and helpful and I'm sure it was just an oversite...:fnd_(16):

Thanks BIG TOM For your help and I can wait to get my reduction when I get there.

I talked to them today and they have changed your rate. You should be good to go now.

i call there friday at noon and was told they had no more rooms at any rate so i ended up calling oberlin inn, sound like no there know whats going on

Laura told me this morning that they are indeed sold out at this time.

I talked to them today and they have changed your rate. You should be good to go now.

Laura told me this morning that they are indeed sold out at this time.

Just got off the phone with them as our plans have changed. I talked to diana, she told me 6 rooms were available. I've reserved one. She did give me the 89.95 rate, when I asked about the Venturerider discount she didn't know about it but said Laura could fix it when I mentioned her name. I'll call back tomorrow and ask for Laura and verify it.

I called back and talked to Laura this morning. She did confirm my rate at the $62.96 amount. She also told me to pass on that there are no more rooms available at this time. I guess Diana screwed up when she gave me a room. However, I'll keep it.

After placing my reservation with a gentleman, who's first language was definately not English, I will not speak to anyone there except Laura. I had to re-register shortly after my first attempt. He had severly misspelled my name, gave me an invalid confirmation number and transposed numbers on my credit card. Laura cleared it up in 5 mins and quoted me the correct discounted rate. She said good thing I checked or I might not have had a room. This was back in early April, I think the whole hotel "name change" had something to do with it.

Might have to buy her some Ice Cream.:fnd_(16):

After placing my reservation with a gentleman, who's first language was definately not English, I will not speak to anyone there except Laura. I had to re-register shortly after my first attempt. He had severly misspelled my name, gave me an invalid confirmation number and transposed numbers on my credit card. Laura cleared it up in 5 mins and quoted me the correct discounted rate. She said good thing I checked or I might not have had a room. This was back in early April, I think the whole hotel "name change" had something to do with it.

Might have to buy her some Ice Cream.:fnd_(16):

So you've met "MR. LAZY"..................:whistling: